Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Episode 17

 Opening Video:


Day 25




Taiha: “YAY! Final 4! Wow. Made it through that tough elimination. It's scary when there is only a few of us left! I mean Kenneth must've been shaking in his boots.... well shoes... Actually not sure what he wears. All I know is what Grey does. *sighs* Anyway. When it was only between him and Thomo, he would've been so scared! Poor Thomas and Evangeline! They'll never know Mr Meow is the mole!
ANYWAY!
Brianne's note she left us all about the Rags to Riches was hilarious! I found out that she made it. I watched her write it actually. I just played along with it... Like people do... I mean it can't hurt right? If it benefits me, who cares who gets the wool pulled over their eyes?
Anyway. Final 4. Such a great feeling.” :D




Brianne: "Oh, it's just you..."

Taiha: "Who'd you think I was?! Evangeline or Thomas?"

Brianne: "Not particularly..."

Taiha: "Is something wrong? Wow! Are you... crying?!"

Brianne: "What?! No, I- I just... bug flew into my eye, that's all. Yeah. Lots of flying animals up here, you know?"

Taiha: "Sure... Whatever you say..." *smirks*

Brianne: "Ahem. Anyways. What did you want?"

Taiha: "Oh, nothing... Just wanted to talk to you about the note..."
Brianne: "What note?!"

Taiha: "Come on. You don't need to pretend. I know you wrote it."
Brianne: "...You do? How?"
Taiha: "I, uh... Kinda saw you write it..."

Brianne: "Oh. Well. That explains it."
Taiha: "Yeah... One thing that I don't get though- rags to riches? What is that supposed to mean?"

Brianne: "Hehe. You guys read that wrong. If you ACTUALLY read it backwards, it says: "Riches to RAGS"... Which would be me. I went from filthy rich to very, very poor... But then again, when this season ends, I'm going to be rich again. So, it's rags to riches as well."
Taiha: "Which means....?"

Brianne: "Well, that will be our little secret, won't it? You can interpret that however you like."
Taiha: "Haha, that can be interpreted in MANY different ways... Thanks, but... not thanks?"

Taiha: "But I agree, this stays between us. I don't want to give the guys any info that may help them."
Brianne: "Agreed. Well, it's getting dark... we should head down, I think Kenneth is cooking up some supper."

Taiha: "Bye Air Room! It was nice knowing you.... It's so lonely up here now without any beds!"
Brianne: "Somewhat depressing, wouldn't you agree?"




Brianne: “I must say, the house is very peaceful now that Thomas has left and Kenneth and Cole no longer have a female to fight over. It feels... empty. How is that possible? I have longed since I first entered the house to be in this spot, a member of the final four contestants, so close to my much-deserved reward. This is why I have tolerated the fools who I have been forced to cohabit with. Yet now, I struggle to wake up without Thomas running around the house shrieking about something or another. I find that I frequently stand around in the kitchen expecting to hear Evangeline talk about her inane modeling experiences. What is happening to me? I have worked so hard to become rich again so that I can live the lifestyle I am accustomed to, complete with a well-furnished home and tasteful acquaintances. Instead, I feel almost fond of these crass, silly, and insane people. I even wonder sometimes if I will miss Kenneth. This is not acceptable! After I win this show, I will immediately hire a well-respected therapist who will no doubt be able to cure me of my delusional thoughts.”




 *          *          *


Day 26


Kenneth: “Man, Evangeline's gone... but what she said at the end, man, I knew exactly how she felt about me! Believe me, girl... no-one can control me, I had you right where I wanted you baby, underneath the Nova. I'm actually really sad that Thomas has gone, too. I've only just started to get to know that little guy and it's so fun hanging out with him, like being a kid again. UGH man. Now what will I do? I'm stuck in the house with two people who hate me, Cole in particular and Brianne, and a Cat crazy chick whose Grey's number one stalker, I mean... fan. If that's what you can call it. I guess I'm just gonna have to get to know the girls a little better. I don't think Taiha's got anything against me, there's somewhere to start... Oh I know. I can give her some tips on seduction. I bet she'd love that, and hey... I am the master of seduction after all. Come to papa little kitty cat! Meow.”


Kenneth: "Just so you know, I totally regret screwing Evangeline- it wasn't right of me to do that. I totally took advantage of her, and you guys were still together, so...."

Cole: "I'm not going to stand here and say that I forgive you, but I understand why you did it and respect the fact that you're apologizing for it."

Kenneth: "Thanks man. I just really needed to get that off my chest."

Cole: "Yeah, plus it's cleared the air between us so that's good. This is what they want from us, the show producers- to get in fights and such. But that's extremely petty, because after all, we barely know each other, and we're only on a reality show."

Kenneth: "Yes! Let's not give them what they want... Hey, you want to know a secret?"

Cole: "Not a good time, Kenneth. Especially if it's another story about how you knocked up some girl and got her pregnant... I don't need to hear that."

Kenneth: "Oh, it's not, trust me... It's about someone in this house..."
Cole: "Go on."

Kenneth: "Well, this morning, I went into the bathroom, and found that Brianne left her bra in there... So I stole it. And guess what size it is? It's a double D! I'm sorry dude, but that thing turns me on like crazy!!"
Cole: "...."

Cole: "...I'm officially done with you. Nice talking to you again douchebag."
Kenneth: "Aww... Cole! Come on! Can't you take a joke?!"



*          *          *


MISSION



 Grey: "Good morning contestants!! Please take a seat in one of the below chairs."



 Grey: "Now, in front of each of you is a questionnaire with 6 questions- each one of these questions is asking whether or not you'd take that punishment. Every time you say yes to a punishment, you go on to the next one; and you keep going until you say 'no'. Once you say no to a punishment, you are out of the competition. The person who goes the FURTHEST and takes the most punishments will earn this season's LAST exemption."

 Grey: "...Which is why this mission is conveniently called, 'The Last Exemption'. Get this exemption, and you get a free ride right to the finale- so that's a pretty important exemption if I do say so myself. Even if you think you know who the mole is already, remember- you are ALWAYS in jeopardy. Because other people may know who it is as well, thus creating a tie; and either person can get executed. So, what I'm trying to say is- EVERYONE WANTS THIS EXEMPTION!"

 Grey: "Of course, this exemption won't be easy to get- these punishments- or rather, dares- aren't very fun. Each time you say yes to one of these tasks or punishments, you MUST complete it, or else be eliminated from the show. So, choose wisely when saying 'yes' or 'no', because if you say yes... Then you have to complete it. Oh, something I forgot to mention- to make this mission even more unpleasant, for every time someone says 'yes' to a dare, 10 points will be lost. 6 questions total, each worth 10 points- that means everyone has the potential to add 60 points to the pot. Since there's 4 of you, this mission is worth 240 points."

 Grey: "Okay!! I just got word that everyone has already completed and submitted their questionnaire- now, I will reveal each dare for the viewers to see, and then we'll see who said yes and no to each dare.
 Let's reveal what's behind that wall!!"

 "1st dare is... have your face painted."

 "Painted how, you ask? Well, in the design of a clown mask, of course!! Who doesn't love clowns?!"

 "Okay, let's see who's taking this dare!"

 "If their light turns green, then that means they said yes in the questionnaire, and must perform the task- if it turns red, then they said no, and are out of the running for getting the last and final exemption of the season."

"...And the results are..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Grey: "Sorry Taiha, you said no, so you are no longer in the running for the exemption. But look on the bright-side- you just added 60 points to the pot by sacrificing your chance at the exemption, so nice job! Taking one for the team!"

 Taiha: "Aww... Thanks Grey, I love you too!!"
Grey: "WHAT?!"
Taiha: "Uh... Did I say that? Nope, wasn't me..." *whistles*

 Grey: "Come up here and take a seat!!"

 Taiha: "Hey Grey..." *smiles seductively*
Grey: "Um... Hi?"
Taiha: *spanks him*
Grey: "Ow! What the hell?!"
Taiha: "Sorry! I've just always wanted to do that!! Hehee!!"


 Grey: "Ahem. Okay. Next round...."

 "In the 2nd punishment, if you accept, you must..."

 "GET A FULL-BODY SPRAY PAINT OF A RANDOM COLOR UNTIL FINALE NIGHT! YAY!"

 Brianne: "Pardon me?! The questionnaire didn't say for that long! It just said for today and today only!"
Cole: "My first reaction to this punishment: 'Um... Yeah, no, not happening', but... you gotta do whatcha gotta do..."
Kenneth: "Hm... I wonder if the ladies like me in red? Hehe, Or maybe dark brown... I've always wanted to have dark skin, some women only like dark-skinned dudes!"


Grey: "...And the results are..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Grey: "Sorry, Kenneth. But you're out of the running. You only took away 10 points, so that's not too bad, right?"

Kenneth: "Yeah, whatever... Now I have to wear f*cking clown makeup for no reason. I'm glad Evangeline isn't here anymore- because that's a HUGE turn-off."

Grey: "Kenneth, please take a seat. And let's continue with the next punishment!"

"Okay, Cole, Brianne- the 3rd punishment, as you already know, is having to yell, 'I'm the mole!' 100 times before the day is over- meaning that you don't have to do this task right now, you could finish it later in the day. Not only is this punishment embarrassing, but it's also very strenuous and exhausting after awhile- plus, no one likes to say that they're the mole. Especially if they ARE the mole."

"...And the results are..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Grey: "Unfortunately Cole, you too have no chance at getting the exemption. To make matters worse, you still have to do both dares that you said you would do."

Cole: "Crap. Well, at least I earned us 40 points? That's not too bad."

Taiha: "Nice try Cole! You'll get it next time!!"
Cole: "There is no 'next time', dipshit."
Taiha: "...Ooh... Right... My bad. Um.... Well, this is awkward..."
Kenneth: "HAH! YOU'RE GOING TO GET PAINTED IN BRIGHT PINK, JUST WATCH!!"
Cole: "Hey, Kenneth- guess what? F*CK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Brianne: "Can we just stop now? I've made it the furthest, which earns me the right to get the exemption. I demand that we just quit now! I'm not going any further!"

Grey: "Unfortunately for you, my dear Brianne- the rules of the mission clearly stated that if you say yes, you're doing it.... So we keep going until the point you stopped."

"Now... to the 4th punishment- you must go up to 3 complete strangers and say either of the three sentences:
"I am irresistible to touch",
"My mommy calls me special", and/or
"Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to lie on the floor and pretend I'm a carrot.". "

"...And the results are..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Grey: "Brianne, you said yes, so that's yet another task that you must perform- you know, I gotta say- Out of everyone here, you're the LAST person I'd expect to make it this far. Honestly, I didn't even think you'd make it as far as passing dare one."
Brianne: "Why, gee, thanks. Can we just get this damn thing over with?"
Grey: "CAN I FINISH?! Thanks. Anyways... You've got to be the most committed contestants we've had yet. I like committed players. They're here to win. Only a person who really wants to win this game- or sabotage it- would go this far. Okay, let's get to the next dare... Punishment #5: Lose 3 points on the final mole quiz, if you were to make it that far. This could be the difference between winning and losing the show, so I hope you were careful here."

"...And the results are..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Grey: "Brianne, you have accepted the first 4 punishments, thus taking the most tasks, which means.... YOU HAVE EARNED THE LAST EXEMPTION OF THE SEASON!! CONGRATULATIONS, BRIANNE- YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF A SPOT IN THE FINAL 3!!!!!"

 Brianne: "YES!! ... and now for those dares... lord give mercy on my soul..."

 Grey: "Everyone, let's get ready to perform these punishments!"


***

Grey: "But first... I'd like to welcome 2 previous contestants from last season to help me do these punishments... They are, none other than the ex-winner and ex-mole themselves...."


"NWA CANITIA AND LYLA RIGGINS!!"

Nwa: "Greetings, everyone."
Lyla: "Hey ya'll!"

Grey: "You both earned a good amount of cash... How's that treating you?"

Lyla: "Pretty good! Being the Mole was awesome.... Many people think it's an easy job, but it's really not! I worked hard for the money I earned. And I spent most of it on a new house."
Nwa: "I donated most of mine. I really didn't have much use for it, other than treating my girlfriend and I to a nice vacation- oh, and my parents too."

 Grey: "Well, let's get started! Taiha, you can take a seat since you are not doing any of the punishments."

 Grey: "Oh, and- not ALL of you are getting the clown thing- 2 of you will get a different makeup styles.... Just to add some variety, ya know?"

 Cole: "Why again did I need to take my shirt off?"
Lyla: "Oh, no reason, just wanted to see that nice six-pack you have." *giggles*
Cole: "Oh..." *laughs* "I see how it is..."

 Kenneth: "Hey! How come I didn't get to be worked on by the hot lady?"
Grey: "What? Am I not good enough for you? I thought I was pretty attractive..."
Taiha: "YOU ARE GREY, YOU ARE!"
Grey: "I wasn't TALKING to you!!"

 Lyla: "Kenneth, I know exactly who you are... Chasity told me all about you. I don't say this often, but you are a terrible, terrible person. Chasity is one of the sweetest and most generous person I have met, and the way you used and abused her is just purely awful. I hope you're executed next."
Kenneth: "Ah, come on! She exaggerated a bit, don't you think? I'm not that bad of a guy, trust me- hey, if you want to get to know me better, we could always arrange something-"
Grey: "SHUT UP SO I CAN PAINT YOUR FACE!!"

 Brianne: "Well, this should be pleasant."
Nwa: "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Wentworth. Admit-tingly, you are my favorite contestant this season. You have the compassion and ambition to win, and let's face it- you're much more respectful and proper than the other players this season."
Brianne: "Why thank you, good sir! And who do I owe this pleasure to?"
Nwa: "Nwa Canitia. Mr. Canitia."
Brianne: "Oh, yes, that's correct. Thank you Mr. Canitia. Nice to talk with an actual human being for once."

Grey: "Okay, it is revealing time!"

 "Kenneth, Cole, Brianne- you may now look at yourself in the mirror."

 Brianne: "Um, no thank you. I know I got the clown one. I'd rather not see myself in this atrocious state."

Cole: "Hm... Not too bad. But a rainbow? Really? GOD DAMMIT!"

Kenneth: "Uh... What is this supposed to be? A tiger's face? Not too bad, to tell you the truth... I look kinda sexy in this, in a way... I wonder if Taiha will approve- she likes cats, after all."


 Taiha: "HOMAGOD YOU GUYS LOOK SO FUNNEH!!"

 Kenneth: "You like my look, Tai-Tai? I know how you like those felines..." *tries to purr seductively*
Taiha: "Ew! No way you perv!"

 Kenneth: *hisses* "Kitty likes to scratch!" *scratches the air like a cat would*
Taiha: *rolls eyes*

 Grey: "Next, we have... punishment 2! Let's go you two!!"

 Grey: "Okay, Nwa, Lyla- work your magic! Oh, Cole and Brianne- please change into your swimwear."

Brianne: "As if I wasn't already humiliated enough..."
Cole: "Ditto to that."

Nwa: "Do we just pick any color?"
Grey: "Yep! Any of those spray cans in there will do the job. Just don't do yellow... That's a tad boring."
Lyla: "Sweet! This should be fun!"



 ***

Grey: "You guys almost done?"
Nwa: "Not quite."
Lyla: "Just one more minute!"

Taiha: "Hah! This is too funny!!"
Kenneth: "I'm so glad I didn't go any further... Tiger Mask is enough for me!"

Lyla: "Almost done..."
Brianne: "Hey! Watch where you point that thing!"
Lyla: "Sorry! But he DID say full body..."
Cole: "Full body my ass! Speaking of my ass, if that thing even comes close to that general area, there WILL be consequences." 

Lyla & Nwa: "Done!"
Grey: "Okay, let's reveal!"

"Haha!! We have Brianne with a royal blue, and Cole with a bright red."

 Cole: "At least it isn't bright PINK..."

 Brianne: "This shall go down as the worst moment of my life... Even worse than the day my parents were sent to jail. This is beyond the realms of embarrassment. All for a stinking exemption! If you guys thought I wasn't going to sue before, I'm sure as hell going to sue now. This is against human rights, I tell you!!"

Grey: "...On that note, Cole, you may sit down."
Cole: "Don't you dare utter a single word, or I swear, I'll slit your throat."
Kenneth: "You're no fun!"

 Grey: "And thank you so much Nwa and Lyla for joining us, it was great to see both of you again."

Nwa: "It was my honor."
Lyla: "No problem! It was a lot of fun, and I missed this show. Good luck everyone, especially to the mole! I think I know who it is- great mole's think alike- but I won't reveal anything." ;D
Nwa: "Yes, good luck everybody. I'm... what's the term? Rooting for you, Brianne! You deserve to win this."


 Taiha: "Bye guys! I'm Remy's sister, in case you didn't already know!!... Oh, they're gone. Bummer."
Lyla (whispering to Nwa): "And just as crazy as him, too."
Nwa: "Ha! How comical of you to say!"
Taiha: "Are they talking about me? Are they?!?!?!"


Grey: "Well, Brianne-  must say, you look like a smurf. Or one of those creatures from Avatar."

Brianne: "I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's offensive... And guess what? I don't care anymore. You guys can make fun of me all you want. I give up.  My dignity has already been shattered."

 Grey: "Well, that concludes today's mission. Brianne- you have yet to perform tasks 3 and 4, you have by the end of the day to finish those. So yes, you have the ability to leave the house, but only to complete punishment 4."

Brianne: "Ooh. Yay. How fantastically exciting... That was sarcasm in case none of you caught on."

Grey: "7 tasks were completed, so that brought 70 points out of the total for this mission. That means, 170 points was earned. Not bad. Not bad at all... And with that, I'll see you tomorrow night for the next and final execution. Because after that, is... THE FINALE!!!"


*          *          * 



Current Pot: 945/1435 




 Mission Scores & Results:


Haylo/Taiha:
1. No

Sammi/Kenneth:
1. Yes
2. No

Tina/Cole:
(never turned assignment in... chose punishments based on what I thought she'd choose) 
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No

Jojo/Brianne:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No
     

No comments:

Post a Comment