Monday, October 15, 2012

Episode 16




 Opening Video:



 Day 22



Kenneth: “So hanging out with Thomas is fun, he's just like a kid... and don't let this get out, but hey - I have a soft spot for kids. They're just so cute, I'd definitely be a good father. Anyway's back to Thomas, well. He didn't want to be my little sidekick, so I've been trying to show him how much of a 'hero' I am. Just little things you know? Then maybe he'll warm up to me once he figures out my amazing 'powers' and will have to be my wingman! I mean come on, taking that guy to a club would be like having a kid or a puppy on my arm? Pure gold!”




Thomas: "Heave... HEAVE!!! ...Ughhh..."

Thomas: "Stupid thing..." *kicks*

Kenneth: "Oh hey Thomas. Fancy running into you here.... What's the problem?"

 Thomas: "Oh, it's... nothing. I'm just trying to carry this to the Air Room because it looks so cool with all the bright colors and all but it's SO DAMN HEAVY! I'm SUPERMAN for crying out loud and I can't carry a bloody alien egg?!"
Kenneth: "...Alien egg?"
Thomas: "Yeah I saw an alien come down here and poop out this egg here. Pretty neat huh?"

 Kenneth: "Well, you're in luck, because I have super strength- I can EASILY carry this night lam- I mean, alien egg... Yes, alien egg- to your room for you."
Thomas: *gasps dramatically* "COULD YOU REALLY?! NO WAY!"

 Kenneth: "Yes, I can.... it'll be a piece of cake... Okay, here goes-" *cracks fingers*

 Kenneth: *grunts* "This is heavier than I thought..."

 Thomas: "Wow! It's a friggin miracle! I thought you were lying!!!"

 Kenneth: "Miracle, or something else?"
Thomas: "...What are you trying to say?"

 Kenneth: "All I'm saying, is that you're not the only person with superpowers here."

 Thomas: "Hm.... Me is skeptical. Thomas don't believe you."
Kenneth: "Alright.... Just think about it, I guess."


  Day 23


 Kenneth: "Hey Thomas. Did you know that I have X-Ray vision?"
Thomas: "Pft. Doubt it."

 Kenneth: "But it's true! Watch."

Thomas: "...I'm watching."
Kenneth: "Hold on, give me a sec to prepare my eyes..."

Kenneth: "Okay, X-Ray vision.... Activated!" *makes strange sound effects imitating an x-ray machine*

 Thomas: "OMG, what do you see?!?!"

 Kenneth: "I see... A nice ass. A REALLY, nice ass... Damn, that's hot."

 Thomas: "It's true! Evangeline DOES have a nice ass!! I saw her buttcheeks awhile ago when she was changing... How did you know?!"
Kenneth: "Um... X-Ray vision?"
Thomas: "Hm... That's a pretty cool superpower to have, but only I have it... I still don't fully believe you."

 Kenneth: "Seriously?! I thought you were oblivious as hell!"
Thomas: "What does oblivious mean?"
Kenneth: *facepalm*
Evangeline: "... Why in the HELL are you two talking about my butt for?!?!"

     Day 24



 Kenneth: "Hey Thomas."

Thomas: "Yeah?"

 Kenneth: "Watch this."

Kenneth: "Sup my baby Brianne, how you doing girl?!"

Brianne: "Trust me when I say this... I'm not in the mood."

Taiha: "Not in the mood?! HA! You're never in the mood! That's okay though. There's enough positive mood in me to outlast your negative mood!!"

Brianne: "Lord, if you are listening to me, please just smite me down dead right now so this will all be over with..."

Kenneth: "So whatcha thinking about there suga' mama?"
Brianne: "I swear to god if-"

Kenneth: "Shh! There you go, just quiet down there for me... Shhhhh.... Yes, there we go."

Kenneth: "Now, let me guess... You were going to- or rather, thinking- that you wanted to come over here and slap me in the face if I kept talking to you, because you 'weren't in the mood'?"
Thomas: "Di-....Did you just read her mind?!" :O

 Kenneth: "I did, my friend. I most certainly did."

 Thomas: "OH MY GAWSH THAT IS SO TOTALLY KEWL!!"

Taiha: "You're such a cutie-pie, you know that, my sweet little snowball you?!"
Mr. Meow: *purring*

 Brianne: "Okay, that's it, I'm out. I'm tired of this nonsense. You people are imbeciles."

 Brianne: "All I ask, is that I get my peace and quiet just once. JUST. ONE. FREAKING. TIME!!!"
Taiha: "... Aw, who's a good Mr. Meow?! You are!! YOU'RE A GOOD LITTLE MR. MEOW!!"
Brianne: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 Brianne: "If anyone requires my assistance, I'll be in here... Wait, on second thought... STAY THE BLOODY HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!"

 Taiha: "What is she so mad about, she has an exemption!! .... Bye Mr Meow!"

 Thomas: "I think she's just upset because Kenneth read her mind. I'd be upset too if someone read MY mind."

 Kenneth: "That's good to hear because I didn't want to read your mind... I thought it would be too rude of me, ya know?"
Thomas: "Yeah, of course."

 Taiha: "OOH! ME! Me! Can you read my mind, Kenneth?!"

 Kenneth: "Hm.... Let me think... you're thinking about.... a color..."

Thomas: "Are you, are you!?"

 Taiha: "Yes, you could say that... GO ON!!"

 Kenneth: "Well, it's more of a shade, than a color... it's not, black, it's not white, it's..."
Taiha: "GREY!!"

 Kenneth: "Yes, gray, grey, it's all the same..."

 Kenneth: "But DING DING DING!!! THAT'S CORRECT!!"
Thomas: "YIPEE SKIPEE!!! You know, maybe I was wrong about you, Kenneth... You obviously show some signs of superpowers- super strength, x-ray vision, now mind-reading... you'd definitely make a good sidekick..."
Kenneth: "FINALLY! I mean-"

 Thomas: "Ah! Evil cat alert!!!"

Mr. Meow: "meow"


Thomas: "AH! GET OFF ME! SOMEONE HELP! HE'S GOING IN FOR THE KILL!!!"

Thomas: "...Oh. He's not so bad after all. I could get used to this!"

Kenneth: "...So as we were saying, Thomas- you'd join me at a nightclub one of these nights once we're off this show, right?"
Thomas: "Oh, sorry, no-can-do: My mommy said I can't go to places that serve alcohol, she says it's bad for me."
Kenneth: "......" -.- ".... ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!?!"


  *          *          *


 
Kenneth: "Oh that Evangeline. She has me right where she wants me, doesn't she? Hot one minute, cold the next. MAN. Now I know how it feels being on the other end of this game. I think she's tapped into my... sweet side. Wow, who knew I had one? Ah it isn't so bad. Cole's been avoiding me, and I can't help but dig at him with little insecurities I've uncovered from him... you know, what I have and he doesn't? He gets SO worked up, and I just can't help it. It's so funny, dude. He looks like he might cry any moment, and he's so angry at life. COME ON DUDE. Have you not had a girl leave you for an upgrade before? Get over it. Of course, that's never happened to me. I AM the upgrade baby. I have ALL the equipment and accessories... hahaha”




Brianne: “It has been a long time since my last clever plot to confuse my competition and gather information on who may be the mole. With few contestants left, now is the perfect time to implement a new plan. This time, I will leave a note in the house with a made up "clue" about the mole, pretending it is from Grey. I will plant it somewhere where it will clearly be found. Then I will observe how the other contestants react to the note. This should be excellent entertainment!”


Cole: "Who's ready to leave for the Dinner?"

 Cole: "...Hm?"

 Cole: "Don't remember seeing this before..."

Taiha: "What is it?"
Cole: "It's a note..."
Evangeline: "Read it!"

Cole: "There's not much to read... All it says is: ' Sgar ot sehcir'... Wonder what that means?"


 Taiha: "That's weird..."
Evangeline: "Yeah, think it's a clue?"
Cole: "I don't know... What do you think Brianne? Did you hear the clue?"

Brianne: "Yes, I did. But I'm afraid to say that I'm just as confused as you three."

Cole: "Well then. Any other ideas? Do you actually think it's a clue? Doesn't seem like it... I mean, there's not much information on it."
Taiha: "There's no information on it!! I don't think it's even in English! How are we to decipher something that none of us can read?!"
Evangeline: "Times like these I really wish Leon was still in the house... that dude knew a lot of languages."

 Brianne: "Well, if none of us put it there, it must have been from Grey, right? What other purpose would he put it there other than it being a clue?"
Cole: "How about a secret love message to Taiha?"

 Taiha: "Psh. Stop it... Don't make me get excited!"
Evangeline: "Sgar ot sehcir.... Maybe if you say it fast it sounds like something?"
Taiha: "WAIT! Read it backwards... If you do, it says, 'Rags to riches'!! Gosh, I'm such a genius!"

 Brianne: *grins*

 Evangeline: "Rags to Riches?! What is THAT supposed to mean?!"
Cole: "Beats me... Was anyone in this house poor at one point but now rich?"

 Evangeline: "Me, kinda. I got a lot of money from modeling..."
Cole: "Everything's about you and your modeling, isn't it?"
Evangeline: "You're just jealous by my beauty!"
Cole: "Ha. Jealous. Yeah. Let's go with that."

 Brianne: "Well, we can talk about this later, but we need to leave now... We're very late to the Dinner."
Cole: "Where's Nutball and his new best friend Man-Slut?"
Taiha: "Last time I checked, Thomas was trying to come up with a good superhero name for him...."
Evangeline: "I knew Thomas was weird, but Kenneth too? Whatever, let's just go. Maybe if they don't make an appearance at the Execution they will be the two executed?"
Cole: "Sounds like a plan to me!"

 Taiha: "Yay! I get to see Grey again!! YIPPEE!!!"

  *          *          * 


 (After Dinner...)



[Quiz Questions:]



Question #1... Is the Mole male or female?
a. Male
b. Female


2. What color is the Mole's natural hair color?
a. Blonde/Ginger
b. Brown
c. Black


3. Going from right to left, in which seat was the Mole sitting in during the "Whack-A-Mole" mission?
a. 1st seat
b. 2nd seat
c. 3rd seat
d. 4th seat
e. 5th seat
f. 6th
seat


 
4. In what order did the Mole go in during the mission?
a. 1st
b. 2nd
c. 3rd
d. 4th
e. 5th
f. 6th


 

5. Did the Mole get a high enough score to earn points for the pot?
a. Yes
b. No



6. Was the Mole's score an ODD or EVEN number?
a. Odd
b. Even


7. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No


8. Who is, the Mole?
a. Cole Sheppard

b. Kenneth Nova

c. Thomas Walsh

d. Evangeline Merino
e. Taiha Anderson
f. Brianne Wentworth



  *          *          *


EXECUTION #7



Grey: "Welcome, contestants! Please have a seat."


Grey: "Wow. Not much of you left... And it's going to be even less after tonight's execution, because as you know... Tonight is a double elimination. That means not one but TWO of you will be leaving the game. Exemptions aside, everyone has a one in 5 chance of winning The Mole, and if you happen to survive TONIGHT'S execution, then it will be a 1 in 3... Pretty good odds, wouldn't you agree?"

*everyone nods*

Grey: "Okay, I really hate all this pre-execution info... Let's just get right to it, shall we?"

Grey: "Okay, first up... Evangeline."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Evangeline: "Yeesh. That was harsh. Oh well, I guess it's just my time to go."

Grey: "Evangeline, I'm sorry, but you have been executed. Please grab your bag and say your final goodbyes."


Grey: "Alright, Evangeline... Any last words to your fellow housemates?"

Evangeline: "Hm. Where to begin? First off, I'd like to say to the mole, whoever it may be- I hate you. I hope you burn in hell, because you drove me crazy all summer long. I STILL don't know who it is!! That pesky little mole just cost me a great load of money! Oh well, not like I need it... I have plenty of money anyways."

Evangeline: "Next, I'd like to address the little 'love triangle' that I had this season...."

Evangeline: "Cole, sorry I cheated on you dude. You deserved better than that, and it was wrong of me to do so. So for that, I am truly sorry."

Evangeline: "Next, Kenneth. Not sure what to say to you. I hated you but you turned me on like crazy. Good times I had with you. I liked messing with you, you thought you were controlling me all along but if anything, I was controlling YOU. If that makes sense... Probably not... Though I could just about predict your every move. One of the reasons why I hooked up with you is because I thought I could make you think I was the Mole, but obviously that didn't work out too well... Oh well, I'm out now, I had a fun run."

Grey: "It was great having you on the show, Evangeline- and as usual, see you finale night!!"




Grey: "Annnnd... we're back. Felt like I never left, right? Haha, the torture continues!! Anyone else love double executions? No? Just me? Okay then..."

Grey: "...and without further delay...."

Grey: "Taiha. Let's see how well you did."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taiha: "Oh, thank goodness gracious!"


Grey: "Next up: Cole."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cole: "Jesus Christ that was scary...."


Grey: "Thomas. Let's see if you made it or not."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 


Thomas: "...Hmph. Bummer dude."

Grey: "You know the procedure, Thomas. Please grab your bag and-"

Thomas: "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Thomas: "I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!"
Taiha: *gasps*
Kenneth: 8-O


Thomas: "Nah, I'm just kidding.... But now I'm really sad..." :'(

Taiha: "No, don't cry! If you cry you're going to make me cry!!"

Thomas: "Goodbye, Wonder Woman. It was a pleasure meeting you."
Brianne: "Fancy meeting you too, Superman." *grins*

Thomas: "You as well, Kenny Olsen. You were a good sidekick... however brief it was. I'll always remember you in my farts... I mean, heart."
Kenneth: "Thanks man... Good to be your sidekick too, I guess..."

Thomas: "And then there's Cat Woman. You know, I had always misjudged you, Cat Woman. I thought you and your evil diabolical kitty were villains, but as it turns out, you guys weren't so bad after all. I'll miss you both."
Taiha: "Aw, thanks Tommy!!! I'll tell Mr Meow you said goodbye!"

Thomas: "Last and least.... The Wolverine. Didn't know much about you except you intimidated me and had sharp claws and a lot of fur.... I'll miss you too though, I guess. Superman, at the end of the day, doesn't hate anyone. He is friends with all."

Thomas: "SUPERMAN.... OUT!"

Grey: "Wait! You forgot your bag!"
Thomas: "No time for that! MUST HURRY HOME TO SAVE THE DAY... ONE DAY AT A TIME, THAT'S MY POLICY!!"
Grey: "Ah, whatever... He wears the same clothes everyday anyways... Heck, now that I think about it, we all do.... that's strange.... Well, we'll see Thomas- I mean, Superman- back on the Finale night, so he's not gone forever!"






Grey: "9 down, 1 more to go... And then it's Finale time!!"

Grey: "Only 4 of you remain... Brianne, Cole, Taiha, and Kenneth. Who will survive the next execution, and who will be the Mole's last victim? Also, who will claim the large money prize, and who will reveal themself as the Mole? Find out in the next coming days as season 2 of The Mole comes to a close."

Grey: "For now, you guys need some well-deserved sleep. And you're going to need it, because the next mission will be starting bright and early tomorrow morning... more like afternoon because I tend to sleep in. It's nice being boss around here. Random fun fact: for once, a bedroom is now entirely empty- the Air Room. Feel free to bunk in there if you want... Anyways, good night contestants."


*          *          *

No comments:

Post a Comment