Monday, October 29, 2012

Episode 18

Opening Video:



DAY 27



Brianne: “Can I just say how truly undignified and humiliating that competition was? Never in my life have I been so embarrassed. I have clown paint on my face. CLOWN PAINT! I have never liked clowns. They are an example of horrific creatures who torment children with their "jokes" and those twisty balloons. Now I am a clown. It is like a nightmare, except I am awake! And in addition to that, I am blue. No, I do not mean that I am sad, though that is certainly true as well. I am sure by looking at me you can tell, I am ACTUALLY blue! As I am not an alien and do not have a rare skin disorder, this is simply intolerable. The only halfway decent moment of that mission was when I received a compliment from Nwa Canitia. THE Nwa Canitia! He wants me to win this show! Nwa appreciates the sacrifice that I suffered to my dignity to don the clown paint and blue body spray. HE understands the importance of maintaining my sanity even when I am surrounded by complete fools. I promise, I WILL be the winner. No matter what I must do. Even if Kenz- err, I mean, Kenneth sees me looking like this. Because I do not care what Kenz- Kenneth, Kenneth, I MEANT TO SAY KENNETH, thinks of me, not even in the slightest. I think it is time for me to leave this room now, I am feeling a little... unsettled. I apologize to whatever audience may be watching, I am usually more polite than this. I find myself most aggravated and uncomfortable lately. The remaining days of this competition cannot go quickly enough for my taste.”



Kenneth: “Okay, so I'm kind of craving attention at the moment... I'm not used to not getting it! I'm always the center of attention. But hey, after that mission and me getting my face painted... It's bound to get me some kind of attention, right? Haha. I'm a fiery tiger baby. Grrrr. Spot on! But seriously, they expect me to get a full body paint and make a complete fool out of myself for some lousy old points for the pot? Screw that for a laugh. Oh man, I almost forgot did you see that chick from last season? Yeah, in the mission? God Damn! Why couldn't she be here now? I did try to chat her up a little, you know after the mission... but I think my crazy jealous ex got into her head. Man... I just hope she makes an appearence in the finals, with Evangeline... and me, with me taking all the winnings - hey what the hell even Chas could join in for the night, I know she wouldn't turn me down... she just can't get enough of me. We could have a sexy party with all that money lying around. Haha... Man, all my birthdays would come at once.”


Taiha: "OMG this hot tub feels sooooo nice!! I can't believe I haven't been in this before! I'm kinda like a cat- I don't really like water!! I mean, I do, but sometimes I just HATE the feeling of getting wet! So in that, way, I'm kind of like Mr. Meow, huh?"

Cole: "Do you EVER stop talking? Jesus christ."

Taiha: "Actually I do. But only when I'm not in a good mood... And that's like, NEVER!! Hehe. Oh. Do you hear that?"
Brianne: "I'M THE MOLE, I'M THE MOLE, I'M THE MOLE."
Cole: "Yeah, I do. It's just Brianne finishing up her punishments from last mission."

 Brianne: "I'M THE MOLE, I'M THE MOLE.... I'M THE FREAKING-ASS MOLE!!! Gah, my throat hurts."


Taiha: "Oh, hey! Kenneth! Come join us!"

Kenneth: "Um... I'm not sure that's a good idea Tai... I'm just going to go for a quick dip in the pool."
Taiha: "Don't be a pussy! Come join!" 
Kenneth: "Haha, hahaahah.... pussy."

Cole: *rolls eyes*

 Cole: "Taiha, did you REALLY have to make him come over here? Don't you realize that I hate his guts?"
Kenneth: "Who, me?"

Taiha: "Oh, come on... He's not THAT bad..."

 Kenneth: "Are you guys talking about me or what?"

 Cole: "Yes. He's THAT bad."

Taiha: "But have you seen his tiger makeup?! SOOOOOOOO adorable!!"
Kenneth: "Yep. Definitely talking about me."

 Cole: "Look at my face. Do I look like I give a rat's ass?"
Taiha: "Erm... No?"
Cole: "Exactly. This dude has no boundaries. You should know that by now. The LAST thing you should do is invite him into a hot tub with you. I mean, seriously?! Who does that?"

 Kenneth: "I guess no one really cares that I'm RIGHT here... Okay, whatever. That's cool. You can just continue to ignore me."
Cole: "Yes, Kenneth. We're talking about you. Nice job on figuring that one out Shitlock." 
Taiha: "Awww, Cole! You didn't have to let the cat outta the bag! He didn't know!!"
Kenneth: "...How stupid do you two think I am?! Holey moley."

 Taiha: *giggling*
Cole: "What are you on about now?"
Taiha: "Cat out of the bag! Get it? Cat?! HAH!!" *continues laughing* "It's even funnier because I actually brought a cat onto this show... IN A BAG!!!" *begins to laugh uncontrollably* 

Kenneth: "Uhhh.... Taiha? You're kinda touching my legs- Oh! That would be my crotch area. Oh man... this isn't good. My dream from last night is starting to come to life..."
Taiha: *continues laughing, flailing her arms all over the place not realizing where she's touching Kenneth*

 Kenneth: "Oh, shit! Umm... Excuse me, I need to, uhhh... wash the dishes."

 Taiha: "...But you never wash the dishes?"
Kenneth: "Shut up sexy cat lady!! I mean- latex girl! I mean- Oh, f*ck! Look the other way for a second!"

 Cole: "Ah. Dude. Not cool. Is there any woman out there that DOESN'T get you going?"



Kenneth: "I had a really good dream last night. Here's how it goes; so I was asleep in my bed, right? And then I hear the door creek open slightly, and a sexy silhouette in the door frame. Well, there was me just assuming it's Evangeline, right? Because we got down to it, so it must be. But then I notice something different about this silhouette... it has cat ears. So it approaches me, and the silhouette comes clear, and my freaking god, it's Taiha. And she's wearing this latex cat suit. So of course, me being me, I ain't gonna let a poor little kitty like that get left alone at night, right? So... well, I'm sure you can guess what happened. But the next day, well after having that dream I just CANNOT for the life of me look at Taiha without imagining her in this body tight latex and man it's killing me! I seriously have had to rush out of the room, or conceal myself from her, because well... I just can't help myself when I think of her that way. Sheeesh.”



  *          *          *


Grey: It is time for the Quiz.

10 questions about the identity of the Mole.

The player who scores the lowest on the quiz will be executed, and must leave the game immediately.



Question #1... Is the Mole male or female?
a. Male
b. Female

2. Did the Mole ever enter the diary room to make a DRE in days 25 or 26?
a. Yes
b. No

3. Does the Mole have a bedroom to him/her self?
a. No
b. Yes



4. In the mission, "The Final Exemption", where was the Mole sitting, left to right, from GREY'S perspective, while completing the questionnaires?
a. 1st seat
b. 2nd seat
c. 3rd seat
d. 4th
seat


5. How many punishments did the Mole take?
a. 0
b. 1
c. 2
d. 4



6. Did the Mole take the "face-makeup" punishment?
a. Yes
b. No


7. What color of spray paint is the Mole covered in?
a. Blue
b. Red
c. The Mole did not accept the full-body spray paint punishment.



8. How many points did the Mole add to the pot during the mission?
a. 20

b. 40

c. 60

d. 50



9. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No



10. Who is, the Mole?
a. Cole Sheppard

b. Kenneth Nova

c. Taiha Anderson
d. Brianne Wentworth




  *          *          *


EXECUTION #8:



Grey: "Welcome. This is your final execution, contestants... You just need to survive one more night, and if you do... You make it to the Finale!!"

Grey: "Unfortunately, for the person who doesn't survive tonight... You will be going home, and you came all this way for nothing. I mean, you still had a good and hopefully fun experience, but you will be walking away with no more money in your pocket then you started with."

Grey: "As you all know- one of you has an exemption... That person being Ms. Blue-Skin here."

 Brianne: "Woo! And yes, I actually am smiling- this stupid clown makeup makes me look like I'm smiling 24/7... grrr..."

Grey: "That means- if Brianne's the Mole, then you each have a 33.3% chance of leaving. If not, then two of you have a 50% chance of leaving..."

"And with that- good luck."

Grey: "So, let's begin. With.... Kenneth. Kenneth, are you ready to see if you made it or not?"

Kenneth: "Damn I'm nervous as hell... Okay, yes, I'm ready."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

 Kenneth: "Awww... F*ck me man, f*ck me...."

Grey: "I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on that offer. And, I'm also afraid to say that- Kenneth- you HAVE been executed. Please grab your bags and follow me."












 Taiha: "Well well well... Final 3, eh? Quite proud of myself... Even though I knew I was going to make it... but still. HOOP-LA!!! I MADE IT! OH YEAH, IN YOUR FACE, KENNETH! I BEAT YOU!!"

Brianne: "Good riddance! That's all I have to say about that foul piece of worthless crap!"

Cole: "Why are we being so mean to Kenneth? I mean, I know he's not the best guy out there- he treats women horribly and uses them for his own selfish desires, but still- he wasn't all bad. He had his good moments as well. He was a genuine, funny guy, and I feel like we should pay him more respect."

Taiha: "...Are you kidding? Remember how he completely F*CKED your girlfriend?!"

Cole: "Oh, right... Who am I kidding?! I HOPE THAT MOTHER-F*CKER BURNS IN HELL!!!"

Brianne: "MWAHAHAHA!!"



Kenneth: "Argh! I can't believe I have to go out in this tiger makeup! So un-cool!"

Grey: "Haha, well, this is your last time on the show. Any last words before we see you again on Finale night?"

Kenneth: "It was quite the ride, that's for sure. I'm definitely shocked that I got executed, I thought I knew who that pesky mole was... guess not. You know, I don't feel as bad for me than I do for the ladies- how are they possibly going on enjoy a single day in that house without my awesomeness in there?! Those ladies are finally going to realize how much I mean to them- kinda like that 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' kinda thing. Now that I'm gone, they're gonna get so lonely and turned off- I mean, who else is still in there? Cole?! He's not eye-candy at all. Brianne and Taiha are gonna miss laying their eyes on me. Fine, maybe Brianne never liked me- that's a given- but I know Taiha does. I'm too hard NOT to resist. If I had just a few more days in there, she would have been mine. Especially with this tiger mask plastered on my face. But anyways... I need to get back to my nightclubs. The women there are MUCH more deceptible  to my charms. Especially when drunk.... Oh man. The thought is almost too much to bear. I'm used to bedding a girl once or twice a DAY, not once a MONTH!!!"

 Grey: "You know, I've been wanting to say this for awhile now, but... Do you know how much of a pervert you are?"
Kenneth: "Meh. Aren't we all, though? I'm just more vocal about it. At least, that's what I believe."
Grey: "You could be right about that... Anyways, it was great having you on the show- here comes the van now!"





 Grey: "And then there were 3. Two players, and one Mole. Who IS the Mole, anyway? Is it..."

"Taiha, the girl with 9 lives? ...Literally. She's survived through 9 executions so far, but is she on her last life?"

"Is it Brianne, the dignified self-righteous woman who's been determined to win since day one? However, will her extreme sense of arrogance get in the way, causing her to lose it all?"

"Or is it Cole, the last man standing, who's strong physical strength and mental capacity has brought him this far, and wants to win it all- the fame, the fortune, the respect- but is this hot-shot dreaming too big for reality?"

Grey: "Well, I guess we'll find all that out at a later date- each one of these finalists has a reason for making it this far- through determination and sweat- but each also holds on to their own secrets of foul play- of sabotaging, lying, backstabbing.... and ultimately, being the Mole. Everyone has an equal chance of being this saboteur, but only one has the true potential to rise above the other and uncover the REAL Mole for their true colors."

Grey: "And with that, good night contestants. See you tomorrow for your next and final mission."


  *          *          *






No comments:

Post a Comment