Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Episode 14

Opening Video:



 Day 20
  

 

Leon: “So, uh, Hair Wonder Boy here. Ha ha... Uh, I guess my hair is pretty cool. Fluffy-ish, thats pretty...uh, cool...  Whats my super power? Do I have one? Do I whip my hair back and forth and take down bad guys that way or something? Haha... So, yeah... Um... Bye...?” *awkwardly leaves the room*



 

Kenneth: “Kenneth finally got him some! Yes baby, I bagged me that fine piece of a**. I know she's got these conflicting feelings about me, I mean she thinks I'm a complete pig, but at the same time she's so attracted to me. It gives us some real heat and passion! Man that was amazing. Haha, I wonder how she's feeling now. I wouldn't mind repeating that a few more times. That passion is something I've never felt. Women usually just lust after me.... not hate but lust for me at the same time. Haha. Oh man. I'm sure Cole has pretty much told everyone in the house now, you know playing the 'puppy sad' role. Pathetic. I knew it was a matter of time, and I told him I'd get his girl... he should have expected it. The wimp. At the time it hurt when he hit me, but that's just because I was using every muscle in my body to give that girl of his a good time, I mean come on - she'd never get one from him. But in any other case? Pah he wouldn't have hurt me. He punches like a poofy little princess. A 2 year old one at that!”



 

Evangeline: “ I know what I did to Cole really looks bad, but it wasn't. I am SO over him. He deserved the betrayal! I deserve the highest of treatment and he just wasn't giving it to me. Now I know Kenneth is an odd choice, but maybe there's a better side to him. He is a good *ahem* GREAT kisser... Now will he be able to meet my standards? Maybe, I don't know. I could just give him a shot. Even if things don't work out with him, at least I crushed Cole. He definitely deserved after all he did to me! But...I think I might miss him just a tad...he was a good man after all...and *cough*cute*coughcough* ”



 

Cole: "Wow, this is some really good french toast... Who made it again?"

Brianne: "Good?! How can you call this good?! This is by far the most atrocious breakfast I have ever had the displeasure of eating in my entire life! I've found at least 3 hairs in it already, AND it's extremely buttery and undercooked! So yes, to the person who made this: please do share with us why you attempted to cook something you are CLEARLY not skilled enough to make in the first place!!"

Thomas: "I MADE IT! I MADE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE! HAH, AREN'T YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME?!"

 Brianne: "Thom- Thomas... YOU made this?!" *chokes... and gags for several minutes*

Kenneth: "Um... Do you need the Heimlich?"

Evangeline: "No, she doesn't need the Heimlich you perv!!" 

Brianne: "No, I think I'm-" *coughs severely* "-good.... Sorry, hair ball...."
Taiha: "EW!!! Brianne! That's so gross! That IS a hair ball... a white one at that... Thomas, did you put Mr. Meow in the toast or something?!"

Leon: "So... anyways... Execution's tonight guys. Who's as scared as I am?"
Evangeline: "I'm not! I got this in the BAG!"
Kenneth (under breath): "Not the only thing you've got in a bag recently..." *winks* 

 Cole: "..."

Evangeline: "Kenneth!" *kicks under the table*
Thomas: "OW!! WHO JUST KICKED ME?!"

 Taiha: "Well, to answer your question Leon, I am a bit scared. First, it was Courtney, then Max, and now... It might be me. They were both in my coalition, and now they're both gone... If this pattern continues, me and Mr. Meow are next. It's just so sad though... I don't want to go yet. I hate when people leave. I miss Max terribly. Even though we fought a lot, we were still really good friends. It was only a few days ago that he was here, and we came up with the idea to do that song and dance. That was one of my favorite moments in the house so far, wouldn't you all agree?"

Everyone: "Yes!"


 Day 16
(...4 days ago...)
 
Taiha: "I'm SO bored... We should do something fun."

Max: "Like what?"

 Taiha: "I don't know... What did all the contestants do last season to keep from getting bored?"

Max: "That's a good question... Um... Ooh! I know! Remember that song and dance thing they did? That was pretty cool... We should do something like that! They had to sing in A Cappella, but we have instruments so we don't have to!"
Taiha: "OMG... That sounds like an AWESOME idea! Let's do it!!"



[Please play this song and continue reading... try your best to follow along!]



Taiha: "1, 2, a one-two-three GO!"

*guitar sounds*


Taiha: "Here I go!"

*drum sounds*

*They continue jamming together*


 Leon: "Whatcha guys up to?"

Taiha: "Hey, Leon! Come join us!"

Leon: "Haha, what? I can't play any instruments!"

Max: "So what? You can be the lead singer instead!"

Leon: "Haha, alright... Got nothing else better to do!"

*plays air-ukulele*

 Leon: "You grip, your hands around my throat."

Max & Taiha: "-hands around my throat!"

 "You strip, the buttons off my coat"

 "-buttons off my coat!"

 "And I choose, the methods I do best"
"-methods I do best!"

"And the thump, thump-"

 "-the thumping in your chest..."

 
 All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"

Brianne: "What in god's name-"

  All: "When you are close to me I shiiiver..."
  
All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"


All: "When you are close to me I shiiiver!!"


*running*

*running again...*

*running some more!*




Kenneth: "What the-"

 Leon: "Join us Kenneth!"

Kenneth: "Where in the heck is that music coming from?!"

 Max: "No idea, but just go with it!"


 Kenneth: "You leave, these marks up on my neck"

All: "-marks up on my neck!"
 
 "And its still there... I know but I still check"
"-know but I still check!"

"And the thump, thump, the thumping in my chest"
"-thumping in my chest!"

 "As I lose, the feeling in my fingertips!"



 All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"

Thomas: "AHHH!!!"

All: "When you are close to me I shiiiver..."


 All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"

 All + Thomas: "When you are close to me I shiiiver!!!"


 Cole: "Owly, you're dear to me-"

Evangeline: "-Please check your clothing at the door..."

"And who you're supposed to be-"

"-You always leave me wanting more..."


"Owly, you're dear to me"

"Shall we get intimate again?"

"Owly, you're dear to me"

"Shall we get intimate again?"


 Everyone: *clapping*

All: "Shall we get intimate again?"

 All: "Shall we get intimate again?"

"I think so-"

"I think so..."

 All: "Shall we get intimate again?"

 "Owly you're dear to me..."


  All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"


 All: "When you are close to me I shiiiver...."

 All: "When you are close to me I shiver!"

Evangeline: "Get off me!"

*pushes*
 All: "When you are close to me I shiiiver!!!"

Kenneth: "Ah!"


EVERYONE: "WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE TO ME I SHIVER!!"
 

 "WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE TO ME I SHIIIVER!!"

"WOOH-OH-OH!!"

"WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE TO ME I SHIVER!!"


 "WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE TO ME I SHIIVERRR!"

*Everyone continues to dance to the song*







EVERYONE: "WOO-HOO!!"

 * * *


Thomas: "Well... That was fun!"

Brianne: "Right.... Now that THAT'S over with, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my room to read."

Max: "But it's only nine o'clock?"
Brianne: "Pft! Well, the REAL adults in this room are a bit more wise and mature than you, and being the very proper woman that I am, I find myself going to bed rather early. Now good night!"


*          *          *





Taiha: *sighs* “... Hmmm.... Somethings not right. Ever since Max has been eliminated. I just feel so.... empty. It's like I miss the fights between him and me... and his stupidity... and his love for do... wait that is the stupidity.” *sighs again*  “... Maybe if I cuddle Grey and stroke his long black hair. BROWN! Brown hair! If I stroke his long BROWN hair. Yeah. That's it.” *sighs*




 (After Dinner...)



[Quiz Questions:]


Question #1... Is the Mole, male or female?
a. Male
b. Female


2. What bedroom does the Mole sleep in?
a. Earth Room
b. Water Room
c. Air Room
d. Fire Room


3. Does the Mole have a female roommate?
a.Yes
b. No




4. Which continent does the Mole live in?
a. North America
b. Europe
c. Australia




5. In the beginning of the "Build-A-Sim Workshop" mission, which row was the Mole standing in?
a. Front Row
b. Back Row



6. What was the Mole's role in the mission?
a. The Creator
b. Worker
c. The Guesser


7. Which aspect of the body was the Mole allowed to change and alter with in the mission?
a. Clothing from the waist UP.
b. The body in general.
c. Clothing from the waist DOWN.
d. Hair.
e. Head/Face.
f. The Mole was not a Worker, so they did not participate in the makeover.


8. Did the Mole use a PINK article of clothing to put on the target sim during the mission?
a. Yes
b. No
c.
The Mole was not a Worker, so they did not participate in the makeover.




9. How many exemptions has the Mole earned to date?
a. 0
b. 1
c. 3


10. Who is, the Mole?
a. Cole Sheppard

b. Kenneth Nova

c. Leon Covington
d. Thomas Walsh

e. Evangeline Merino
f. Taiha Anderson
g. Brianne Wentworth




EXECUTION #6



Grey: "Welcome, contestants. Please take a seat."


Grey: "Tonight, we have yet another elimination... Good luck to all of you. Not sure what the point of that statement is because not all of you can have luck since one of you is leaving no matter what..." *ahem* "Anyways! Let's continue!"


Grey: "Let's start with... Evangeline!"

Evangeline: "Uh-oh!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Evangeline: "Phew!"


Grey: "Leon."
Leon: "Now I'm starting to sweat!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

 Leon: "Oh... f*ckity f*ckdoodle, I'm out. Awesome."

Grey: "I am terribly sorry, but Leon- the TV does not lie. You have been executed. Please grab your bag and follow me."



 Thomas: "NOO!! NOT WONDER-HAIR BOY! HE WAS MY SIDEKICK!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT EVIL NOW?! SUPERMAN IS SCREWED EVERYONE, HE IS SCREWWWED!!!"
Cole: "Well. This sucks. One of my only still EXISTING friends left in the house... and now he's gone. Leon was my only friend in this house who didn't backstab me or betray me. Now I am utterly alone in this game."
Taiha: "Join the club!"
Kenneth: "Dude, suck it up! You weren't giving Evangeline what she needed, so she came running to me. Sorry if I hurt you at all, but I was telling you all this time that it was going to happen... Anyway, you weren't Leon's only friend. He was mine too. He was an amazing dude, and I'll definitely miss him. I guess this means the Sexy Saboteurs Coalition is officially over?"
Cole: "No shit, sherlock..."



Grey: "Well, I guess this means your voyage has finally come to an end... Any last words?"

Leon: "Nope."
Grey: "Er... what?"
Leon: "No last words. I'm good."
Grey: "Nothing.... Nothing at all?"
Leon: "I completely understand what happened, I can process it in my head, I don't need to say it all for everyone to hear. Kinda pointless, would you agree?"
Grey: "Um... Seriously now. Just say something. Did you enjoy your time?"
Leon: "Uh... No, not really. Okay, maybe I did a bit. It was satisfactory. I had fun. Lots of scary things happened though. And happy. And sad. And awkward. And annoying. And-"

Grey: "-Okay! Well, I think that's enough from you... It was nice being able to get to know you Leon, and I think we would all agree that we look forward to seeing you on Finale night!! So long!"




















Grey: "That's all I have for you tonight contestants. 7 of you have gone, and 6 remain... Or more accurately, 5 of you remain, because the Mole is still lurking, in the shadows... Actually, not really, the Mole is in plain sight... Sorry for that mixed analogy there. Anyways- good night everyone, and I'll see you tomorrow for the next mission."




*          *          *






No comments:

Post a Comment