Thursday, August 16, 2012

Episode 12

 Opening Video:



Day 16


 
Leon: "Those smoothies were gross! I'm surprised Grey didn't barf while drinking all of them! What cruel person made onion the exemption food? Bleh. They could've used... Lemons or something, anything but onions. I'm sure I would have barfed drinking onions... Try saying that! It almost makes me gag! Theres a lump in my throat!"


 
Brianne: "Ever since Max's ridiculous hypnosis attempt, Taiha has been bothering me even more than usual. Apparently after Max gave Grey the atrocious smoothie that she chose the ingredients for, Taiha feels she needs to go to serious lengths to win Grey's affections. Now, I could care less about some silly girl's hopeless dreams of romance. I mean, for goodness sake, Grey is clearly not interested in her, or anyone of our gender. But then Taiha must drag me into her doomed crush, and insist that I woo Kenzen to leave Grey open for the taking. Well, I may have confirmed, in my idle research, that hosts and co-hosts are allowed to date the contestants. And I may have viewed Kenzen's, what do you call it? Oh, yes, "facebook profile," in order to see if he has dated any women in his past or if he is purely attracted to men. And I may have- *clears throat* - No, you do not need to hear about that. Anyway, I will not enter into Taiha's bizarre plan. My focus is on discovering that mole and ensuring that I am the winner. Otherwise my time among these imbeciles and lunatics will have been nothing more than a waste. I did not listen to Thomas ramble, participate in "girl talk" *shudders* or resist the urge to slap Kenneth for his crude remarks, all just so that I can return to my pitiful home exactly as penniless as I was when I left!"


(after the mission...) 
Dug: *barking*

Max: "Dug! Hey boy!"

Dug: "Woof!"
Max: "Haha, I know, we've been gone a long time!"

Dug: *barks playfully*
Max: *Also barks playfully...*

Max: "Rawhrr... WOOF! WOOF!"
Dug: "Grrr.... Whroof!"
Max: "Ha! Arff!! You're so funny! Arf grf woof!!!"

Taiha: "...And I'M the weird one?! I love my cat to death, but I don't try to have conversations with him... Jesus christ."

Cole: "Um... Okay. That's cool dude."
Brianne: "That is outrageous behavior! So uncivilized! Who did you get raised by? Parents or a pack of dogs?! My golly."
Evangeline: "Er.... I knew Thomas was messed up in the head, but not you too."
Thomas: "Hey! I heard that!"
Thomas: "She's right though..."
Thomas: "NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU!"

Leon: "Hey Dug! You're such a good boy! I wish my dog was as smart as you. He looks like the dog on my shirt, actually. But yeah, he's not very bright..."

Leon: "Anyways, don't feel bad that they were making fun of you for talking to your dog, Max. I may not be able to speak Dog, but I can speak Alien. I had an alien encounter when I was 10 years old, and we had a very nice conversation about the weather in the US and where he lived, which was Luna Lakez or something strange like that... I never actually saw it but I could tell it was there. So no judgement from me!"

Max: "Oh, thanks Leon! Glad there's one person here who understands me... They're just jealous that they can't talk Dog too."
Leon: "Yes! Definitely."


 
Max: "So when we got home from the mission, Dug was barking away. I ended up having a conversion with him in dog language. Everybody looked at me like I am so kind of fool. Come on, I am a huge fan of dogs and I know how to speak them."

  *            *            *


 Day 16
 (Six o'clock in the morning...)



Kenneth: *sweating and breathing hard*

*A few hours later...*


Kenneth: "Ahhh... What a nice, cold shower this is, I just love-"

Taiha: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Kenneth: "AH!"

Kenneth: *falls backwards on floor*

Kenneth: "Holy crap blondie, you scared me half to death! What was that for!?"

Taiha: "What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! THAT'S FOR F****** TAKING A SHOWER SO EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN MR. MEOW AND I ARE TRYING TO GET OUR BEAUTY SLEEP! OUR BED IS LITERALLY RIGHT OVER THIS BATHROOM, HOW CAN I SLEEP WITH ALL THIS RACKET?!"

Kenneth: "I- I'm sorry! Just let me get my towel and-"
Taiha: "NO! GET THE F*** OUT!!"

Kenneth: *runs out of room with towel in hand*
Taiha: "Huh... I wonder if Grey's ding-a-ling is that big? Hehee!"


Kenneth: "The girls in this house are getting crazy! So… I was in the shower this morning right, I woke up early, like super early, and decided I’d work out before everyone was up. So I got myself all tuckered out after a good three hours and thought I’d earned myself a nice cold shower. And since no-one was up - bonus. But just after 9 someone comes marching into the bathroom screaming at me for being in the shower! I mean what’s up with that! Honestly, I jumped out in shock - completely in the nude. It was that blonde chick. Man. She was raving. I grabbed my towel and ran. What a morning! Then I find Brianne mumbling to herself about her ‘innermost desires, and how wretchedly animal-like they are’ what the hell is all that about? My god, I’m starting to wonder if their ‘monthlies’ have all synchronized and they’ve gone cuckoo. Even Evangeline, kissing Cole right in front of me like that the other day… though… I heard what she muttered. I think she’s just doing that to get me even hotter for her, you know… playing hard to get. Babe, I don’t care for that game, I know I’m getting to you. Oh but, she can keep cursing at me ‘till the morning comes. I love it."



Brianne: "-I mean, can you believe that?! That fool was trying to hypnotize me? ME?! Who does he think he is?!"
Leon: "Uh... I don't know. Max Radcliffe?"
Brianne: "And it's like, he was trying to get me to have "feelings" for another person... Why would he want that? He is just a despicable human being!!"
Leon: "Uh-huh."
Brianne: "Not to mention, why would I fancy a co-host?! Sure, it's possible... I presume... But, like, really?! I don't believe in any of that lovey-dovey romance stuff, that type of behavior is for animals, NOT us humans!"

Leon: "Yep..."
Brianne: "How wretched are we, as the human race, to have to rely on false human connection just to be content with life? What some young couples do these days is just so distasteful and vulgar, intercourse should only be done as a way to reproduce-"
Leon: 0_o
Brianne: "-and reproduce what?! More annoying little self-replicates?! How selfish that is! It's atrocious, really. You know, humans these days are just so irresponsible and revolting, it makes me sick to even go out in-

Kenneth: "Excuse me, sorry, sorry..."

Brianne: "...public."

Kenneth: "Don't mind me! I just need to find some clothes..."

Leon: "Dude! You're like, half-naked! What are you all worked up about?!"
Kenneth: *out of the room* "GOT TO GO!"

Brianne: "Ohhh, splendid. Just what I wanted to see mid-morning. What was I just saying, Leon? I think that proves my point quite nicely. People these days... disgusting..."


Evangeline: "DUG!! What are you doing down here?! You know you're not supposed to leave the Earth room!! .... You're a really cute pup, though... MUCH cuter than those West Highland Terriers..."

Kenneth: "Sorry, excuse-" *drops towel that was semi-attached to his waist*

Kenneth: "Uhhhhh... Woops. This is awkward..."

Evangeline: "...Er..."

Kenneth: "No comment? Well, okay then, my fruits downstairs must have so amazing that you're speechless. Let me just pick this up and I'll be on my way..." *picks up towel, runs up stairs*

Evangeline: "Ahaha... Not bad..." *giggles*
 
   *            *            *
 Cole: "You're doing a fantastic job at this, Thomas! Are you sure you haven't played football before?"

Thomas: "Really?! You think I'm good at something!? THAT'S A FIRST FOR ME! YAY!!!"
Cole: "Haha, I'm sure you're good at other things too... Here it comes!"

Thomas: "I got it, I got it!"

Thomas: "I got-" *hits him in the face* "OWWW!!! IT HIT MY NOSE!"
Cole: "Oh... Sorry! You're getting better though! Remember the last one I threw? You dove for it but missed... So that's progress, right?"

Thomas: "I guess.... Okay, I'm throwing it back!"

Thomas: "WEEE!!! I'M A PITCHER!!"

Cole: *catches it* "See? You ARE getting better... You threw it right at me that time!"
Thomas: "Really? You ran forward so you could catch it..."

Cole: "I did?! Well... last time you threw it in the ocean, so again: It's progress!"

Thomas: "Progress-Schmogress, just throw me the ballie!"
Cole: "Haha, you are quite the character..."


   *            *            *


 (After Dinner...)

Grey: "You guys know what time it is... IT'S TIME FOR THE QUIZ! Boy, have I missed saying that over the week..."

Please play this song and continue reading....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvahpxAVrec


Grey:  It is time for the Quiz.

10 questions about the identity of the Mole.

The player who scores the lowest on the quiz will be executed, and must leave the game immediately.

Question #1... Is the Mole, male or female?
a. Male
b. Female

2. Does the Mole wear glasses?
a. Yes
b. No

3. What was the Mole's role in the mission, "A Fruity Afternoon"?
a. Recipe Master
b. Chef
 
4. Who was the Mole's partner in the mission?
a. Max Radcliffe 
b. Cole Sheppard 
c. Kenneth Nova 
d. Leon Covington
e. Thomas Walsh
f. Evangeline Merino 
 g. Taiha Anderson 
h. Brianne Wentworth

5. In what order did the Mole go in, when running up the stairs and going through the 5-story building?
a. First
b. Second 
c. Third 
d. Fourth 
e. The Mole was a Chef, so they did not do this task. 
 
6. Going from left to right, which kitchen was the Mole making their smoothie in?
a. First Kitchen
b. Second Kitchen 
c. Third Kitchen 
d. Fourth Kitchen 
e. The Mole was a Recipe Master, so they did not do this task.

7. There were 8 ingredients total in each pair's smoothie, and 5 of these ingredients were supposed to be fruits; did the Mole and his/her partner get at least 3 of the fruits in their smoothie right?
a. Yes 
b. No
 
8. Out of the following ingredients, which is the ingredient that was used ONLY by the Mole and his/her partner in their smoothie?
a. Cocoa
b. Kiwi 
c. Fish 
d. Sugar

9. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No

10. Who is, the Mole?  
a. Max Radcliffe
 b. Cole Sheppard 
c. Kenneth Nova  
d. Leon Covington
e. Thomas Walsh
f. Evangeline Merino
 g. Taiha Anderson
h. Brianne Wentworth


  *            *            *


EXECUTION #5

Grey: "Welcome back to the Sunset Valley Execution! This scenery will never get old..."

Grey: "Please, everyone, take a seat.... Good. Now, as you know, two people have exemptions-"

"-which are Taiha and Cole. You two are both safe. Everyone else... This might be your last night here."

Grey: "Without further delay, let's begin!"

Grey: "Who wants to go first?"
*crickets chriping*
Grey: "No one? Really? I would have thought you guys loved this part of the show as much as I do... Well, anyway, we have no volunteers, so... let's begin with.... Kenneth!"

Grey: "Kenneth. Are you ready to see if you made it or not?"
Kenneth: "Aw, f***... Now I'm scared!"
Grey: "...I'll take that as a yes..." >.<



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kenneth: "Ohhh man!! I'm still in it, baby!"


Grey: "Thomas- are you ready for your results?"
Thomas: 0_0 *gulps*
Grey: "I'll also take that as a yes... does anyone know how to simply answer 'yes' or 'no' these days?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Thomas: "Ahaha!! SUPERMAN LIVES!"


Grey: "Leon... You ready?"
Leon: "Ready for what?"
Grey: *facepalm*
Leon: "OH!! Oh, yes, I'm ready."



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leon: "Woot woot!"

Grey: "Brianne! Are you-"
Brianne: "Yes! I'm ready!! Hurry up!"
Grey: "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Well, you always do... Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the pond this morning? HAH! Get it!? Air high-five, come one, give me some!!"
Kenneth: "No, I just think it's one of her uh.... you know..." Grey: "Um... actually I don't know."
Kenneth: "Well, um... 'monthlies'? You know, girl thing?"
Grey: "Is she a were-wolf or something? It IS a full moon tonight...."
Kenneth: "No, I mean-"
Brianne: "MY GOD JUST GO ALREADY!!!" >:(

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Brianne: "Wow... Th- That... that's a huge relief..."


 Grey: "Max! Are you ready to see if you did well enough?"
Max: "Sure... Let's see it."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Max: "Dang... Didn't see that coming..."
Grey: "I am very sorry Max, but you have been executed. Please grab your bag and follow me to the car."














 
Cole: "Harsh! I don't think any of us saw that one coming... Max acted like he knew all the secrets to the game! He was just so... chill and laid back! Didn't expect him to leave so soon."
Brianne: "Well, if that means one less obnoxious animal in my room, I'm happy! That little annoyance of a dog he had was driving me insane!"
Taiha: "I... I don't know what to say... I mean, I just lost BOTH of my friends in the house, back to back. First Courtney, now Max. Does that mean I'm next? I hope not... I'm going to feel so lonely now... At least I still have Mr. Meow and Grey! Those two are all I really care about!"


Grey: "So... Any last words? Oh, and by the way, Dug will be following you shortly, we have someone getting him from the house now."

Max: "You know about Max? Since when?"
Grey: "I may act oblivious and stupid, but that doesn't mean I actually am. I knew about Dug shortly after I discovered Mr. Fluf- Meow, whatever. I was the only one to know though... I wasn't going to tell Production because they'd send them away. I like animals, I wouldn't do such a horrible act to separate an owner and it's pet."
Max: "Oh... Wow. Okay, well... I don't really have anything to say.... Except that this has been a super fun experience and I'm glad to have taken part of it. I wouldn't have traded this experience for the world... Well, actually, maybe I would have traded it to help a stray dog find a proper home, but still- I had so much fun and made so many great friends... I even almost had a showmance with my mom!!!"

Grey: "Showmance with your mom?! What now? The only person you flirted with was Selena.... And she's two years younger than you..."
Max: "It's a long story. I'd rather not get into it... Either I'm younger than I said, or she's a lot older... Honestly, I didn't know until recently." 
Grey: "Oh. Well, okay then! And on that note... here comes the van! We'll see you again finale night!"






Grey: "Well. Just another Execution, right? I have some good news, though... After Max's departure, that officially means that we are MORE than half way through the season. You guys have come far, but you still have a lot to go... Good night contestants."


*            *            *



No comments:

Post a Comment