Friday, July 6, 2012

Episode 10



Courtney: “Honestly guys, was it really necessary to give me 46 f***ing balls? I mean, come on! As Brianne would say: You are all imbeciles! Well...I think she'd say something like that... You know, just to spite everyone who gave me all those balls, I'm gonna figure out who the mole is this quiz around...I'm sure of it!”


Kenneth: “So since the other day Cole's been keeping close watch on me with Evangeline... but he can't be everywhere. I have been managing to be close to her sometimes, without freaking her out and being creepy. Haha. I don't think Cole's all to keen on her either to be completely honest, otherwise he would have been a lot more worried with me going after her. I mean come on, fight over a girl with ME and you're bound to loose - look at these muscles baby! I keep myself fit, healthy, clean and irresistable. That babe's gonna be in my arms in no time. I'm wearing that sexy thing down, and the poor girl - she doesn't even know she's falling for me.”


Cole: "What are we making for breakfast today, cutie?"

Evangeline: "I don't know... maybe some pancakes or something, what do you think?"

Cole: "Sounds good to me!"
Evangeline: "Fabulous! Then how about you start working on the batter?"

Cole: "Your wish is my command!!"

Evangeline (seductively): "Oh, is it?" *spanks him* "That's good to know." ;)

Cole: "Haha, you're a real feisty one, aren't you?"

Evangeline: "Like you would never believe..."
Cole: "Oh! You know what? I have something for you... give me a sec."

Evangeline: "Oooh, what is it?"


Evangeline: "What is it, Cole?! ....God, if this is something cheesy, then I'm done with him..."

Evangeline: *gasps*
Cole: "Flowers!! Purple ones, too, because I know purple is your favorite color!"

Evangeline: "Ah, they smell so fresh!! Where did you get them? I hope it wasn't from that wheel barrow over there..."

Cole: "No, I actually hand-picked them from the garden last night, and put them there for safe-keeping... Do you like them?"

Evangeline: "Yes, of course I like them! I love them! And you know what else I love?"
Cole: "I think I know where this is going..." *leans in to kiss*

*Smoke detector goes off*

*Small explosion inside the oven... I swear, this wasn't on purpose... Like last season, another fire occurred and I decided to add it into the show XD*
Cole: "Oh, ****!!"
Evangeline: "AHH!!" *throws flowers into the fire*
Cole: "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
Evangeline: "I... I DON'T KNOW... I THOUGHT THEY'D HELP DISTINGUISH IT OR SOMETHING!"

Leon: "What the hell is going on in here?! Ah! ****! Fire!!"

Evangeline: "I got this, gentlemen- don't you worry your socks off about it!"

*many contestants begin to gather*

Max: "Oh no! I'll save you, Evangeline! ...at least YOU'RE not my mother..."
Cole: "Hm. Interesting."
Taiha: "As long as Mr. Meow is safe, I'm good!"
Brianne: "Very interesting indeed..."
Leon: "Ahh... the smell of fresh fire! Don't you love that smell, Evana?"
Evangeline: "Evana? Really? Again? And no, I don't."

Kenneth: "Ah, what? I missed all the action?! Come on!!"

Evangeline: "Sooooo..."
Cole: "So....... You started it."

Evangeline: "What?! Did not!"
Cole: "Did too! You're the one who put the pancakes in there!"
Evangeline: "Yeah... But you TOTALLY distracted me..."
Cole: "Okay, it doesn't matter.... But you know what does matter? Me getting that kiss."
Evangeline: "...no."

Cole: "Oh, come on! You were just about to tell me that you loved me too!"
Evangeline: "Nope. You lost your chance. And your flowers sucked."
Cole: "Fine... I'll try better next time!"
Evangeline: "For the sake of both of us, I hope you do!"


*            *            *

Thomas: “I'm starting to think if people will suspect me as "The Mole" only because of my personality.”
"Maybe thats because you ARE The Mole and they're smarter than you."
“Pssh, SMARTER? I could be Sheldon Cooper's sidekick for all that matters!”
"As if..."
“Shut your face, imaginary me.”
"NEVER!!!"
“Maybe I need to find someone who understands me for who I am.”
"No one will....no one will..."
“THEY MIGHT!!! I'M GOING TO FIND SOMEONE AND I'LL BET YOU $10 THAT I CAN FIND THAT SOMEONE!!!”
"Ok...it's on."
*runs*


Brianne: “I must say, it feels wonderful to have an Exemption. Even though I believe I am doing well on my quizzes, my absolute safety this week will give me more time to collect and examine data, as well as the chance to see who is executed next. With two exemptions this week, the other contestants have to be under a significant amount of pressure. Perhaps studying their behaviors, moods, and expressions will confirm my beliefs of who may or may not be the mole. As I often do when I have a plan, I will seek out Thomas first. His childlike tendencies and inability to hide his feelings make him an easy target. I will ask him if he is worried that he has a good chance of going home and see how he reacts.”


(Nothing perverted in this pic, nope, not at all...... Okay, not perverted, essentially, but... it definitely wasn't an accident XD)

Thomas: "Hey! Brianne! Are you in there? LET MAH IN!!"

*repetitive knocking*

Brianne: "Okay! I hear you! Knock it off! Well, don't literally 'knock it off', because that would be referring to the door, which would only increase the problem..."
*continues knocking loudly*

Brianne: "I SAID TO STOP, YOU COMPLETE IMBECILE!!"
Thomas: "But-"

Brianne: "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" *swings door open*
Thomas: "Oh... sorry. I'll just leave now and find someone else to talk to...."

Brianne: "Wait! Sorry I snapped at you, I was actually looking for you as well. What did you want to talk to me about?"
Thomas: "I'd rather we sit down first..."
Brianne: "Alright."


Brianne: "So you were saying?"
Thomas: "Okay... so... I just wanted to tell you that... er... Well, honestly, I don't really have anyone else in this game but you- you are the only person here that I can trust. Everyone else here is a villain in disguise, I can just feel it."

Brianne: "Awh, that's nice of you to say, Thomas. I trust you too. And I definitely understand what you mean by not having anyone else in the house; you're my only friend left."

Thomas: "Wait... really? You think I'M your friend? OMG!! THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!! I've never had a friend before! This is going to be so much fun!! Do you wanna have a tea party? I like tea parties. Wait, no, scratch that- I have something even MORE exciting!! Let's go on an adventure to capture some of the bad guys in here!! HAH! YOU COULD BE MY SIDEKICK!! How cool is that?!?!"
Brianne: "Don't get ahead of yourself, Thomas. I'm not going to be your 'bestie'. And the only thing I want to do with you is talk about strategy and this game. My sincere apology."

Thomas: "Oh... okay..."

Brianne: "Right! So, enough about you, more about me- the reason I wanted to find you was because I wanted to talk to you about something...."
Thomas: "Oh really? What's that?!"

Brianne: "Well... As you know, 2 exemptions were earned in this past mission, which only increases the odds for the others without an exemption to be executed. What are your thoughts on that? Are you worried at all that you might be eliminated soon?"
Thomas: "Eh... Nope, not really."

Brianne: "What do you mean by that? Aren't you afraid that it could be you next? You didn't get an exemption, so you have no other way to be safe this week... right?"

Thomas: "Yeah! I mean, I guess... I don't know. I'm going to be here forever, so why does it matter?"

Brianne: "Aha! So you concede that you're going to be safe until the end?! Hold on a second, let me get my journal..."
Thomas: "Of course I'm going to make it to the end! I'M SUPERMAN!!! SUPERMAN CAN MAKE IT THROUGH ANYTHING, AND CAN SURPASS EVERYTHING!!"

Brianne: "Wait... so you're not the Mole? Great. I thought I had you there."
Thomas: "Nope! Not in the least! But... that's something the Mole WOULD say, huh? Well, maybe I AM THE MOLE!!
'I told you so...'
Hey! SHUT THE HELL UP PERSON!
'NAH. I'LL SHUT UP WHEN YOU SHUT UP. MOLE. HAHA!'
NO! I'M NOT THE MOLE! I KNOW IT!
'Believe what you want, dweeb....'
HMPH!"

Brianne: "Yeah... okay, I'm leaving now. I learned absolutely nothing from that peculiar session. I thought it would be unproblematic to get information from you, but apparently not... Damn you to hell! I'm going to go find my next victim..."

Thomas: "... Well, I thought it was a nice conversation..."


 *            *            *




Kenneth: "Oh, hey Bri-Bri!" *pants* "What brings you into the vast wilderness?"

Brianne: "Comical. And I came out to talk to you to make a deal."

Kenneth: "A deal, you say? Now I'm interested. What's the deal?"

Brianne: *starts running* "Well, the deal is- AH!!"

Kenneth: "Woah! Slow down there, cowgirl! I know I'm hard to resist, but there's no need to try and impress me!"

Brianne: "I'm not- huff- trying to impress you..." *decreases the intensity*

Kenneth: "Yeah yeah, that's what they all say... I've underestimated you though. You're a stronger physical competitor than I first suspected."
Brianne (through clenched teeth): "Yeah, I surprise myself some times too..." *rolls eyes*

*both run/walk for awhile*

Kenneth: "So what was that deal again?"

Brianne: "Oh, right! So, if you’re willing to accept this deal, I’d say it’ll be a win-win situation if we both go through with it. But first, let me ask you this- you like the female anatomy, right?”
Kenneth: "Um... sure, I guess. Yeah, why?"

Brianne: "Well, the deal is that if you tell me the truth about whether or not you’re the mole, I’ll show you my stack.”

Kenneth: O_O *loses focus on treadmill and falls off*

Kenneth: "Wha-what did you just say?"

Brianne: "You heard me."

Kenneth: "Yeah, but ... DID YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO SHOW ME YOUR BOO-"...?!

Brianne: "Yes, yes, I did! Now don't be so loud and obnoxious! I don't want anyone else to know!"

Kenneth: "But you're serious, though?"
Brianne: "Yes, I'm serious! Deal, or no deal?"

Kenneth: "Well… I don’t know… I’m a bit confused, quite honestly. Of all the girls here, I can’t believe this is coming from you!! I never really thought of you in that… er… light. But I can’t say that I’m not interested in seeing them…"

Brianne: "So you ARE interested? It's a deal then?"

Kenneth: “Of course it’s a deal! What did you want to know again? If I were the Mole? Well, the answer is no. I’m not. Is that seriously all you wanted?”


Brianne: "Hm... let me write something in my journal..."

*writes a few notes in journal*

Brianne: "Okay! Yep, that's it! Now let me show you!!"

Kenneth: “You mean, like… right here?”

Brianne: “Yeah. Right here. No, of course not silly! Let’s go inside.”

Kenneth: “Alright… I can’t believe we’re doing this…”



Kenneth: "Okay... LET'S SEE THOSE PUPPIES!!"
Brianne: "Here they are!!"

*walks to book stack*



Kenneth: "I don’t get it. You told me you were going to show me your-”

Brianne: “Stack. I know. And here they are! Here’s my secret stack of human anatomy books! You are interested in reading them, right? They are a part of my special collection, you can’t find them just anywhere. I saw you eyeing them out the other day, especially the female one- and, since I know you have a special interest in females, I knew you’d love it. Just be careful with it though- you know I’m not a huge fan of sharing things... especially my prized book collection!”

Kenneth: “…You had me really turned on there for a second.”

*walks out*

Brianne: "Hm... I guess not everyone shares the same interests as me! Oh well!"


*evil laughter*

 *            *            *

Max: “So, it's night time in France right now, and before we left for Dinner, Sugar called me on my emergency phone which I snuck in in case she had an emergency. She wanted to know Dug's location, and I told her that Dug is with me. Then, we chatted for a bit and I talked about all the contestants. Then, we played truth or dare, and she dare me to burn Thomas's superman shirt which I did. I felt as if he deserved it after he kicked Maxwell. It's too bad that he had a spare shirt.”



Max: "Aha! I found his superman shirt!"



Max: "Burn, baby, burn!"
 
Max: "Haha, this is great!!"
??: "You think so?"

Max: "Huh? Who's there? SHOW YOURSELF!"
 Evil Teddy Bear: "Right next to ya, buddy! And who do you think you are? Who gave YOU the right to copy off of what Nocturne did last season? How UN-orginal! Pft!"

Max: "Am I going insane? I knew I shouldn't have eaten one of Dug's dog treats... Stupid 'Truth or Dare' game!!"

Evil Teddy Bear: "You're not going insane. It's just you and me in the moment!! Oh, and guess what? You want to know how I lost my eye?"

Max: "Um... you're starting to freak me out... I'm starting to freak myself out... I mean, I'm talking to a stuffed teddy bear for crying out loud!!"
Evil Teddy Bear: "Oh, you REALLY shouldn't have said that... it hurts my feelings when people try to make a point by saying "stuffed teddy bear"... PREPARE TO DIE!!"

Max: "It's official. I'm going insane. I'm going inside so I can lie down before we go to Dinner..."

Evil Teddy Bear: "Where do you think you're going? You think you can just  leave me out here, all alone?!"
Max: "What the... how did you move so quickly? You're seriously creeping me out now... stay back! STAY BACK, I TELL YOU!!"

*runs*

Evil Teddy Bear/Courtney: "I'M GOING TO KEEL YOU!!!!!"


Courtney: "MWHAHAHAHA!!"


Courtney: “Okay.....anyone remember how Nocturne had a ventriloquist dummy on The Sims 3 Reality Show? I've got something better: a remote control teddy bear with a mic! I can make it walk with this controller and I can talk into a microphone and the bear will talk. Best of all, I can be fifty yards away and it'll still work as long as the controller can see the bear! I'm thinking it's time to scare the sh*t out of people! Mwahahahaha!!!”


 Taiha: "So, the other day, I was playing with Mr. Meow when-" *meow, meow*

 Taiha: "Huh? What was that?" *meeeeeewww*

Taiha: "Mr. Meow?! Is that you?? OMG, where are you, baby?! Are you hurt?" :'O


Taiha: "MR. FLUF- I mean- MR. MEOW!! YOU OUT THERE?!"
*eerie silence*

Taiha: "Hm... must be another cat... Now, back to my diary room session!!"
Evil Teddy Bear: "Actually, it WAS Mr. Meow..."
 Taiha: "Huh?! Mr. Meow? Is that you?! Where are you?! And you can talk?!?! I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO TALK!! Oh, Mr. Meow, I have so much to tell you!! Now, we can finally gossip together! And, we can talk about our shared love towards Grey, and our shared hatred towards Kenzen!"

Evil Teddy Bear: "Um... no. Look over here."

Taiha: "Wait... you- you're not my cat? What the hell?! You're just a teddy bear! How can you talk? Is someone pulling a prank on me or something?"
Evil Teddy Bear: "Nope, no prank... I'm the real thing!! And sorry to tell you, but those meows earlier... were Mr. Meow's last words..."

Taiha: "What do you mean?"

 Evil Teddy Bear: *stands up, walks over and sits down again* 
"What I mean is... Mr. Meow is dead. I just killed him."

Taiha: "What?! This doesn't even make sense! How are you talking? Someone must have poisoned me or something... I'm just seeing things..."
 Evil Teddy Bear: "Seeing things? You want to see something real? YOUR CAT. DEAD. ON THE STREET. RUN OVER. AND I KILLED HIM. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me... then you'll realize that this is actually reality..."

Taiha: "HOW DARE YOU!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND LIE TO MY FACE LIKE THAT?! PSH! YEAH RIGHT! THERE'S NO WAY YOU RAN OVER MR. MEOW, IF HE WAS IN PAIN, I'D KNOW! WE'RE CONNECTED IN THAT WAY, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!!"

 Evil Teddy Bear: "Naw... I actually killed him... So.... Yeah. Toodles!"

Taiha: "AHHH!! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR STUFFINGS OUT, YOU LITTLE SKELETON DEVIL!!"

 Evil Teddy Bear: "Yeah yeah, you and what army?"

 Taiha: "Me and Mr. Meow, that's who! HMPH!! ...I should probably go check on him just to make sure he's okay..."

 Courtney: "Heehee!"




Courtney: "Mwhaha!!"

Leon: "Huh!? Ah! What was that?!"


Leon: "I know I just felt something creep up my leg... Weird."

Courtney: >:D

Leon: "Oh well... must have been imagining it..."
Evil Teddy Bear: "I don't think you did."

Leon: "What?" *spins around*

Leon: "Oh, hahaha!! What a cute little teddy bear!! Where did you come from, buddy?"

Leon: "Here, let me bring you to your proper owner."

Evil Teddy Bear: "Gingers have no souls."
Leon: "What was that? Do you guys talk when squeezed? That's cool! Here, I'll squeeze you again!!" *squeezes*

Evil Teddy Bear/Courtney: "Actually, I can talk whenever I want to, idiot! I'm not just some play toy... I'M THE EVIL TEDDY BEAR!!! And, your armpit stinks..."
Leon: "Oh, you're funny!! Ha!"
Evil Teddy Bear/Courtney:  "You're going to die in seven days."
Leon: "Excuse me?!"
Evil Teddy Bear/Courtney: "You heard me, Leon. You're going to die in seven days."

Leon: "Huh? How do you know my name?! Ah!!!" *chucks Evil Teddy Bear*

Evil Teddy Bear: "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Leon: "AHHHHH!! SOMEONE, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN EVIL TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!"  

Courtney: "This is more fun than it should be... BUT I JUST LOVE IT!!"


  *            *            *

During Dinner...

Taiha: "Hm..."


Courtney: "What are you doing with your fork, Taiha?"
Taiha: "Oh, nothing..." *grins*

Kenneth: "I know!! I totally was expecting them to-" *something hits him in the corner of his eye*

Kenneth: "OW! WHO THREW THAT?!"


Taiha: “Dinner was terrible. Well terrible for me. Sitting down the end of the table cause little Kenzie-poo thinks he is sooooooooo cool cause he gets to be the host and because he has Grey. Well I would do a better job at beng host anyway. I don't know what Grey sees in him. Anyway, I decided I'd fling a pea at him when no one was watching. Exceeeept. I kinda maybe accidentally hit Kenneth in the eye instead. OopsWell at least I hit one Ken right? Well If anyone asks this was my first attempt at sabotaging the other players so they go home.” >:)


  *            *            *

(Quiz Time)
  [Please play this song and continue reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvahpxAVrec]


 Kenzen: It is time for the Quiz.


10 questions about the identity of the Mole.


The player who scores the lowest on the quiz will be executed, and must leave the game immediately.


Question #1... Is the Mole, male or female?
a. Male
b. Female


2. There are currently 2 coalitions of 3 in the game... Which coalition is the Mole in?
a. "The Fannies"
b. "The Sexy Saboteurs" 
c. The Mole is not currently in a coalition.


3. Which car was the Mole riding in, on the way to the mission?
a. The Blue Car
b. The Red Car 
  c. The White Car


4. What was the Mole's role in the mission?
a. Ball Tosser
b. Riddler


5. In the mission, "Ball Overload", what color tile was the Mole standing on?
a. Red
b. Yellow    
c. Green   
d. Pink   
 e. Brown   
f. White 
 g. Blue 
h. Orange   
i. The Mole was not standing on a colored tile.


6. Did the Mole throw any of their balls into Evangeline's basket?
a. Yes    
 b. No


7. How many different baskets (can include their own) did the Mole throw at least one ball into? 
a. 2   
b. 4     
c. 5    
d. 7   
e. 8


8. Did the Mole's basket earn points for the pot?
a. Yes
b. No 
c. The Mole did not have a basket.


9. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No


10. Who is, the Mole?      
a. Max Radcliffe    
b. Cole Sheppard   
c. Kenneth Nova      
d. Leon Covington
e. Thomas Walsh
f. Evangeline Merino 
g. Courtney Ellan    
h. Taiha Anderson    
i. Brianne Wentworth  


*            *            *

 Execution #4:  
 

Kenzen: "Welcome to your 4th Execution, contestants!! Tonight, another one of you will be decapitated in our torture room... Whoops! Did I say that out loud?! My bad!"


Kenzen: "If some dimwit doesn't already know, this is how the execution will work; one at a time, I'll be calling your names. When the screen turns green, you'll be safe and will continue playing the game. However: if the screen turns red, then you will be executed, and must grab your bag and leave immediately. Is this clear?"

Kenzen: "Good. Then let's begin."

Kenzen: "I'll be calling your names at random... Cole, you're first."




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Cole: "Well, now THAT'S over with..."

Kenzen: "Brianne."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Brianne: "How pleasing that is."

Kenzen: "Kenneth."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Kenneth: "Yeah baby!! Still here for at least a few more days!"

Kenzen: "Evangeline."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Evangeline: "Phew!"

Kenzen: "Thomas."
Thomas: "My name is Superman."
Kenzen: "No. Your name is Thomas. Scratch that, I have a name that fits better: A**hole. A**hole, you're next."
Thomas: "Oh...Okay. I guess a-hole works, but I still think Superman is more fitting."
Kenzen: >.<

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Thomas: "SUPERMAN TO THE END, BITCHES!!"

Kenzen: "Leon."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Leon: "That was slightly nerve-racking..."

Kenzen: "Max."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Max: "I feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest right now!!"

Kenzen: "Courtney."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Courtney: "Crap..."

 Kenzen: "Courtney, please grab your bags and follow me."





Leon: "And... another one gone, another one gone, ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!"
Taiha: "Wow. I can't believe it was her. Not who I was expecting at all... Now she's gone. Best friend in the house, and now she's gone forever. Very sad." :(
Max: "...I- I.... I'm speechless! Dog got my tongue, that's for sure... I don't know what else to say... This is extremely sad. Courtney was a great friend to me, despite the countless pranks she played on me. I'm going to miss her, that's for sure."


Kenzen: "So, Courtney- any last words? I know your idol was Nocturne from last season; how does it feel to not be able to go as far as her? You definitely fell short compared to her."

Courtney: "Gah... I don't know. I am pretty sad that I wasn't able to beat my all time favorite reality show player in the world, but there's no way I ever could have- that girl is talented as heck. My strategy coming into this show was to follow her strategy- obviously I couldn't quite craft the skill like that legend of a player. My only regret now is getting all those exemptions in the beginning of the game; I believe that getting those exemptions turned me into a target, as that last mission showed. I got so riled up after that last mission, that I totally lost sight of what was going on in the game and lost track of who the Mole is... but, whatever, there's nothing I can do about it now!! Just know that I'm not done here yet... I WILL be back for revenge- it might not be next season, but I WILL be back... I can guarantee you that. And, of course, I'll be at the Finale... Speaking of which, that's going to be an exciting Finale!!! Just you watch, viewers- this is going to be the most explosive and jaw-dropping Finale yet!"

Kenzen: "Wow... you sure had a lot to say. Well, here comes the van... see you at the Finale!!"





Kenzen: "Good job on surviving yet another Execution, ladies. But you still have a lot more to come... so good luck. Oh! And I almost forgot... I have some VERY exciting news!! You all will be flying back to the main house in Sunset Valley again... TONIGHT! You were actually scheduled to leave in the morning, but since I didn't want to host one more day with your brats, I pushed it back to right now. So.... have fun! And I honestly don't care if you hate me for making you all go back at this time of night when I'm sure you're very tired, because... well, this is the very last time you will be seeing me! Well, except from the Finale, but other than that.... I'M FREE!! YES!! HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT... NOT! HA!!"


*The contestants flying back to Sunset Valley...*


*            *            *  


 5 players have been eliminated so far, and only 7 remain. Can YOU make it all the way to the end by exposing the mole,  thus earning the entire pot??
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment