Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Episode 8

Opening Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wsa6EXDk18


 (PLEASE VOTE!!)
[Everyone can vote- and only vote for your sim if your sim is actually your favorite player]
 http://poll.fm/3rb1t



Day 11 



Evangeline:“I think Cole is the best man a girl could have. He is SO cute! I cannot get enough of him. However, he needs to get a little more creative with his compliments. Everyone knows I'm beautiful, doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that! Anyways, someone decided to call me 'Evan'. Who do they think they are, shortening my fabulous name just like that. It wasn't the smartest idea. Hopefully they come to their senses. For once I actually agree with Leon, "Who is Evan?" Max's and Devin's dead dogs for crying out loud!”




Kenneth: “I GOT ME SOME FRENCH KISSING. Oh yeah baby! Kenneth still has it. It’s a shame about Evangeline, I bet she’s a feisty little thang between the sheets… though, I won’t get ahead of myself just yet. Just because she has a boyfriend doesn’t mean she’s faithful. I can’t help it man - that girl gets me going. I love hearing her talk down to me. I must admit, I did think of Evangeline when I was kissing that little French Maid. It definitely riffled her feathers, and why would it bother her unless there were some underlying feelings eh?”




Courtney: "La la la la..."

Courtney: "Woah!!"

Courtney: "Cool!"

Courtney: "WHO WANTS A HAIRCUT?!"

*            *            *
 
Courtney: "Almost done, and... there! Now, go ahead and check it out in the mirror!"


Evangeline: "Wow... it looks really nice! I've never had my hair curly!"
Courtney: "Haha, you look so weird without your hat!"

Evangeline: "Thank you so much Courtney! I'm so glad we have a hair stylist in the house!"
Courtney: "You're welcome!"

Courtney: "Now, who's next?"

 *            *            *
Courtney: "Ah, are you my next victim? I mean-!!"
Kenneth: "Uh-oh! That doesn't sound good!"

 *30 minutes later...*
 Courtney: "There you go sir! That'll be twenty bucks, by the way..."
Kenneth: "Cute."
Courtney: "I thought so too. Was there anyone else who wanted a haircut?"

Max: "Yeah, me!"
Courtney: "Yay! One more! I miss doing this back at home..."

 Kenneth: "Thanks for the hand-job sweetheart."

Courtney: "...I'm going to pretend like you didn't just say that."

 Kenneth: "Whatever floats your boat." ;)

 Courtney: "NEXT!"

 *            *            *

Kenneth: "Oh, yeah! Kenneth, the irresistible man-hunk!! No lady can say no to this guy, especially now with this sexy hair!! Women will bow down to me now, hands-down the hottest man of the century! There's no way-" 

Kenneth: "... Oh, hey Devin..."

Devin: "Watcha doing in here? Talking to yourself?"

Kenneth: "Haha, something like that... I should be heading out now, come to think of it..."

Kenneth: "Excuse me."
Devin: "Nice haircut."
Kenneth: "...Thanks."

*Chuckles*

 *            *            *

 Courtney: "Alright, done!"


Max: "Hm... I like!"

Max: "Thanks Court! You did a really awesome job!"

Courtney: "No problem."

 *            *            *
Taiha: "Alright, hold still a second longer..."
Evangeline: "Girl, I'm a model for crying out loud.... I think I know how to be patient and stay still!"

Leon: "Hey Taiha, you out here?!"

Leon: "Oh... am I interrupting something?"

Taiha: "Nah, you're good. We're just in the middle of a photo shoot."
Leon: "...?"

Evangeline: "I asked Taiha here to take some snapshots of me, since she's a photographer and all. I've never been to France, so it's cool that I get to model here- mind as well do it now, with Taiha's professional help, since I know I won't have the opportunity again."

Leon: "Oh, cool..."
Taiha: "So what was it that you needed?"

Leon: "Uh.... Um.... Er.... Well, I kind of forgot..."

Leon: "See you around!"

Evangeline: "Hm. That was weird."
Taiha: "You can say that again... Ready?"
Evangeline: "Hellz yeah!!"

Taiha: "Okay, 3, 2, 1...action!"
*rapid photo-taking noises*
(I'm sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about modeling. XD)





  *            *            *
 Brianne: "Nervous about the execution tonight?"

 Cole: "Hm... a little bit. I would feel a lot better if I found that stupid exemption key in the boat yesterday during the mission, though..."

Brianne: "Ah, I know... How fortunate Taiha was to find it- if only I got up and got my water myself, I would have found it before her."
Cole: "It's not fair either! Taiha and Courtney have had exemptions before!! This will be their second one each!"

 Brianne: "True, true... But, I guess there's nothing we can do about it now."

Cole: "I just need to try harder to get those exemptions from now on."
Thomas: "BRIANNE! BRIANNE!!"

Thomas: "OH, YAY!! I found you!! Okay, you won't believe this, but... I just saw Cat Woman! And she's out to get me!! BRIANNE, YOU NEED TO HELP ME DEFEAT HER AND HER EVIL MINION MR. FLUFFERS!!"

Brianne: "Not now, Thomas. I'm getting ready for the Dinner and Execution."

Thomas: "But-"

Cole: "You should probably get ready too Thomas. You can continue your epic adventure when we get back- if you get back, that is..."

Thomas: "BUT I DON'T WANT TO! I WANT TO DO IT- Wait..."
Cole: "What?"

 Thomas: "OMG IT'S THE WOLVERINE! EVERYONE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! HE HAS SHARP CLAWS, LIKE CAT WOMAN AND HER EVIL MINION! AHHHH! WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET STABBED TO DEATH!!!! EVERYONE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!"

Cole: "Hm... I do kind of look like the Wolverine dude, huh?"


Brianne: "Who?"
Cole: "Did you even have a childhood?!"
Brianne: "By definition, I'd assume so, otherwise I wouldn't be here today."
Cole: "...Okay. But you never had a cool Wolverine lunchbox in elementary? Or any type of superhero lunchbox?"
Brianne: "I was home-schooled."
Cole: "Of course you were..."

*            *            *


Kenzen: "Welcome contestants!! Please have a seat."

Kenzen: "Oh, isn't this so fun! All sitting together at a table?! Okay, yes, I'm being sarcastic... I don't understand how Grey can do this over and over again... And Taiha!! My dear, dear Taiha... what are you doing all the way over there?! Every single dinner this season you've sat right next to the host! What happened?!"

Taiha: "YOU happened..."

Kenzen: "Oh, now now, don't be like that..."

Taiha: "You know what, if it weren't for you, Grey and I would already be married and be very much in love... Ahhh... I can imagine it now...."

~Taiha's Imagination~




 *Puking sounds from around the table*
Kenzen: "Yeah... that was never going to happen. Sorry. Oh god... you're going to make me puke now!" *barfs*

Courtney: "Um... gross?"
Taiha: "Fine! Maybe Grey and I together was a long shot, but it could still happen, you know!!"
*Dead Silence*

Kenzen: "Aha, ahaha, ahahhaha.... NO."
Taiha: :'(

 Kenzen: "Oh look! Our food servant is here! About f-ing time..."


Servant: "Tonight, we will be serving a rare gourmet dish called 'Le plateau chien délicieux de Westie', cooked just right for all of you here."
Kenzen: "...What's it made of?"
Servant: "Dog meat."

*more puking sounds can be heard around the table*

Max: "What did you just say? You're serving us DOG MEAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! NO WAY AM I HAVING THAT YOU SICKOS!!"






Max: For dinner of the execution, they served us dog meat for dinner. I absolutely refused to eat it. They killed dogs in order to get that meat. I am also a vegetarian due to the fact I don't want dogs or any kind of animals to die just so that humans can eat good food."






Servant: "...Okay... Would you prefer to have our signature salad instead?"
Max: "That would be very much appreciated."
Brianne: "Er.... Me too. Eating dog meat can be poisonous. Not to mention it's completely deplorable."
Kenzen: "Make that three for salad. I'm vegetarian."

Devin: "Oh come on!! What are all of you fussing about?! Try something new for once! You can't know until you've tried it- I've even had cat before, it was delicious!!"
Taiha: "...I'm going to strangle you in your sleep tonight. You foul, disgusting monster."
Devin: "Just because it's a cat? What, do cows, pigs, and chickens have no feelings or something?"

Taiha: "I'm not having this conversation right now. For the first time in my life, I am genuinely depressed."
Courtney: "Oh come on girl! Be happy! If it's about Grey, don't worry, you'll see him soon! And, we both have exemptions, right? Right?!"
Taiha: "Yeah, I guess you're right... We ARE safe... and I WILL see Grey soon... Thanks Courtney, you're the best friend ever!!!"

Max: "Trying really hard not to puke all over this dog meat right now..." *gags*

 *            *            *

Kenzen: "Alright, everyone...quiz time!"

  It is time for the Quiz.

10 questions about the identity of the Mole.

The player who scores the lowest on the quiz will be executed, and must leave the game immediately.


Question #1... Is the Mole, male or female?
a. Male
b. Female

2. Which room did the Mole pick to sleep in, at the new location in France?
a. 4-single bedroom with green beds.
b. 3-single bedroom with yellow beds.
c. 3-single bedroom with blue beds.

3. Did the Mole ever enter the diary room to give a confessional, at the new location?
a. Yes
b. No


4. What was the Mole wearing during breakfast, the day of the mission?
a. Sweatshirt and sweats
b. A robe
c. Underwear and a shirt
d. Just sweats/pants pajamas
e. Just underwear
f. The Mole was not at breakfast


5. In the mission, "Captured!", what was the Mole's role?
a. The Captured Person
b. Van Rider
c. Boat Rider
d. Helicopter Rider

6. Was the Mole in charge of their group's "communication device"?
a. Yes
b. No
c. The Mole was not in one of the three groups.

7. Was the Mole one of the three people who found their group's key, needed in order to free Courtney?
a. Yes
b. No
c. The was not in one of the three groups.

8. Was the Mole apart of the first wave of people to find Kenzen at the Musee D'Orsay, outside of Courtney's holding cell?
a. Yes
b. No
c. The Mole is Courtney.

9. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No

10. Who is, the Mole?
a. Max Radcliffe
b. Cole Sheppard
c. Devin Hardman

d. Kenneth Nova

e. Leon Covington
f. Thomas Walsh

g. Evangeline Merino
h. Courtney Ellan
i. Taiha Anderson
j. Brianne Wentworth


 *            *            *

Execution #3:


Kenzen: "Welcome players... please sit."


Kenzen: "Good... well, this is exciting, isn't it? Can't wait to see one of you go home!! Best part of the show, right here!!"

Kenzen: "My apologies, that was actually a bit rude... hosting this show is just so boring though, this is the most interesting part!"

  Kenzen: *Ahem* "Anyways... Let's begin the execution, shall we?"


Kenzen: "Left side! Bet you didn't see that one coming! Grey always goes to the right... no idea why."

Kenzen: "Okay, the first person is...."

Kenzen: "Devin! Devin, are you ready to see your results?"
Devin: "Yesiree bob!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Devin: "Awwww... no!"

Kenzen: "Devin, please follow me to the... yes, your favorite- the van."




 Leon: "As you guys probably guessed, we were in a coalition... A pretty tight one too. This is by far the worst execution, I am now utterly alone."

Courtney: "We were pretty close friends as well, especially in the beginning of the game when I slept in the fire room... it's sad to see him leave so abruptly."

Max: "He was a cool guy. I feel like this show has helped his self-esteem, he seemed like a downer and was always complaining about his ex-girlfriend... hopefully he can find his soul-mate someday!"



Kenzen: "Well, this is it, Devin. How do you feel?"

Devin: "Well, I feel like I could have done better, if only I just-"

Kenzen: "Shut up already... it was a rhetorical question, I really don't give a damn about how you feel. You lost, so deal with it. BYE-BYE!!"
Devin: "Oh...okay."


Kenzen: "SEE YOU AT FINALE NIGHT!! JUST KIDDING, I WON'T BE THERE! Oh... classic!"


Kenzen: "Well, that's it for tonight, contestants. I'll see you in two days for the next mission. Get some sleep!"



 *            *            *


BLOOPERS/NEXT TIME, ON... THE MOLE!!

Wait.. who is that in the background? Could it be.... No, it couldn't...

Brianne's twin sister?! Find out next time, on, THE MOLE!!

(Okay, that was actually more of a blooper... What happened was I tried putting all the contestants in a house, but it didn't quite work since they were all jumbled up in random homes, so I just started over and put all of them in their current house... Thing is, I forgot to delete the other ones, so now every contestant have an identical twin walking around Champs Les Sims... Yeah, I know, fail. XD)


 *            *            *






No comments:

Post a Comment