Monday, April 30, 2012

Episode 6

Opening Video:


Day 7 
 


Max: "So, last night at 3:00 am in the morning, I woke up to use the bathroom, and I saw Dug near my bedroom. He must walked all the way here again. I was really excited that Dug came to the Mole house. This time I can keep him because Grey can't catch me. The only way that Grey can catch me is if someone snitches me and Taiha, but if someone does snitched on me and Taiha, then me and Taiha shall give that person hell."






Brianne: "Oh! I didn't see you there!"

Amber: "Oh, hey..."

Brianne: "If I may so ask... what are you doing? This is the first time I've seen someone come in here, so I'm just very curious."

Amber: "I am currently... well, if you want to know the truth, I'm trolling a forum. These idiots didn't see a thing coming!! I'm going to try to hack their accounts soon, too. I have before... pretty easy to do if you know how to."
Brianne: "Trolling? What on Earth is that?"

Amber: "Ah, don't worry about it... just computer stuff."

Brianne: "Oh, I see... I haven't touched a computer in years- my family's mansion had many computers and tvs in it, but that was before my parents were arrested for bank fraud and then we lost the house, and all of our money. I was forced to find a house to live in on my own, the only thing I could find was a puny little shack... but anyways, yes, I really wish I could own something nice again, because a fair, honest, and sophisticated woman like me should be living somewhere more humane than where I reside at now. It's not fair in the least."

Amber: "Wait, so are you an only child? You really shouldn't be complaining, you have no idea how lucky you are. I have so many younger brothers and sisters... like, so many, that I don't even know the names of most, and have never met many of them. My parents were screwed up, always moving around the country and reproducing. Yuck. Just the thought of those two little a**holes makes me want to puke."

Brianne: "Sorry to hear that, sounds like you've had a rough life as well. At least you have some family though.... the only ones I know are in jail. I know of no other people who are related to me."

Amber: "Wow... we're actually a lot more alike than I thought! Here I was thinking you were some old grouchy woman with a bad hair stylist... well, that last bit is still true."

Brianne: "And here I was, thinking you were some kind of uncivilized, immature, obstreperous girl with a saucy attitude and ugly bangs... oh, right, that last bit is also true." ;)

Amber: "Hm.... I like the way you think. I approve of you. And getting my approval is hard to do."
Brianne: "Touche."
Amber: "Which has got me thinking... we're both powerful in this game- me, with my evil plotting and mercilessness, and you with your intelligence. I think we could own this game together. What do you say? Want to form a coalition?"

Brianne: "Hm... you bring up some valid reasons. I wasn't planning on playing this game with anyone, because I expected everyone to be as vulgar and ill-mannered as they already are, but it seems like I may have mistaken about you. So, I'll accept."
Amber: "Really?!! I mean... awesome. I've about had it with everyone else, I can't wait to see all of them get executed one by one..." >:D

Brianne: "You know me too well."



*            *            *





Leon: "Alright, Devin, he left- do you want to talk about the game now?"

Devin: "Sure! I'll come down..."


Devin: "OOH! HOT! HOT!"

Leon: "So..."
Devin: "So?"

Leon: "So, who do you think the Mole could be? Who are your biggest suspects as of right now?"

Devin: "Hm... good question. Obviously, it could be anybody... it's still too early in the game to tell, and I don't want to cross people off yet, because I still don't have any evidence as who or who not it could be."

Leon: "Yeah, I agree. It could be anyone at this point. Let's look back at the last 3 missions though- in the first mission, Ashton, Cole, Kenneth, and Evangeline were the people who failed that mission. While during the second mission, the people who did poorly in that one were Ashton, Evangeline, Courtney, and Selena... well, Selena's been executed, so we can forget her."

 Devin: "Okay... well, personally, I think it could be anyone that you just listed. Especially Evangeline or Ashton, since they've both f***** up twice."
Leon: "True, but do you really think the Mole would be that obvious? Honestly, I think it's someone who did okay in the first few missions, and then is starting to sabotage secretly... for instance, in the last mission we just did, Thomas and Ashton gave it away by Thomas giving an obvious fact and Ashton telling an obvious lie... but Ashton seems to be sabotaging everything he does, so that wasn't really a surprise."

Devin: "Yeah, and adding on to the Thomas thing, we all knew he lived in Dublin, and acted like we had no idea. I'm a bit suspicious of that, because since he made it so obvious, it was easier for Max to detect the liar in the group, which was Ashton. Plus, in the very first mission, Thomas was the one that was supposed to decide who would get it and who wouldn't... he did alright, but I think I could of done better. He's very suspicious in my opinion."

Leon: "And then there's a few other people that I'm suspicious of, who are kind of lurking behind the scenes. Like Courtney. In the second mission, she took the exemption, costing us some points. And, in the mission yesterday, she sort of gave it away that was the liar.... Plus, Max is suspicious too, just by the way he says things and comments during the missions. He also took a large amount of points from the pot for guessing the correct liar in his group, so I find that highly suspicious... but you did that as well, and I trust you, so I don't know." 
Devin: "Well, I think that-"

Leon: "Ah!"

Devin: "Oh crap! I'll catch you, don't fall!"


Leon: "HA! Jokes on you!! I was just pretending to fall!! Got ya!"

Devin: "Wow... you know, you're really an idiot sometimes, you know that, right?"

Leon: "Where are you going, my fellow knight?! You aren't exiting thy dungeon, thou dishonest witch?!"
Devin: "What?! Dude, stop talking like it's the medieval times, those days are over."
Leon: "Or are they...? One can have an imagination, right?" 

Devin: "Yeah, sure... now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have some breakfast... hopefully someone may have cooked up some crickets for me, I JUST LOVE 'EM!"

Leon: "And you think I'M the weird one... Hey, do you smell burning clothes? It's been smelling like this for awhile now... wonder why?"

Leon: "Ah, I'm sure it's nothing... just imagining things!"



*            *            *



Kenneth: “So, right... I've been trying to ya know 'get to know' some of these girls... and be more 'sensitive'. It's really a lot tougher than I thought - being all nice. It kinda makes me miss Chas, I mean no offense but she is SO easily manipulated by me... so easy. And I'm starting to ya know... need things. It's ridiculous I haven't been without  'female company' for this long since I was 14 and a virgin. I feel like I might just explode... so I've been working this tension out in the house gym a lot and getting pumped."



Amber: *singing*

Kenneth: "Ur... Ugh!!!"


Kenneth: "Oh, hey Amber!!"

Amber: "Oh great, look who it is... did you follow me to the shower and then start working out to impress me for when I got out?"

 Kenneth: "Oh, haha, no, nothing like that... just needed to blow off some steam!"

Kenneth: "Hey! Look at you! Have you been working out? Because you look really good."

Amber: "Oh, stop it..." *blushes*

Kenneth: "No, really! I can definitely see some progress, keep up the good work! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a shower myself."
Amber: "...And? That's it? No dirty joke, no trying to lure me in there with you? This must be a trap... unless you already got to one of the other girls... NOOOOOOOOO!!"
Kenneth: "What are you talking about, Amber with the Amazing Ass-... I mean-"
Amber: "What was that?"
Kenneth: "Nothing! Absolutely nothing!"

Kenneth: "See you later, Amber!"

Amber: "Oh... well, bye then!"



Amber: "Wow... I can't believe how much Kenneth has changed! It's like... he's a whole new person! He usually annoys the crap outta me with all him womanizing tactics, but for once, it seems like he's matured... I hate to say this, but... I actually kind of like Kenneth now! No guy has ever paid much attention to me before, so it definitely felt good when he talked to me so casually and wasn't trying to find a way to wooh me into bed."




Amber: "Well, time to get dressed!"


*            *            *



 Kenneth: "Today, I decided that I'd hang out with some of the guys in the household, because I think I've been focusing too much on getting the ladies attention, and it hasn't been working out for me too well. Plus, building a stronger bond with some of the men here may help me uncover who the mole is, since I'll better get to know all of them and have an easier time figuring out who is lying, and who is not."






 Kenneth: "Wow, they sure have a lot of good wines and alcoholic beverages here... love the variety!"

Leon: "Haha, yeah, I'm surprised no one has made anything yet! I've been saying that we should make some drinks and throw a party since day one!"

Kenneth: "If anyone were to make drinks, it would be me, since I own my own chain of night clubs, after all. So, naturally, I'm a pretty good mixologist- plus, I live in Las Vegas, so partying is like second nature to me!"

Leon: "Oh, hey Ashton- wanna join us for some drinks?"

Ashton: "Oh, I better not, I'm still underage- I'm only 18, after all. Thanks though."

Kenneth: "OH, come on! Don't be a little wuss!"

Ashton: "Who says I'm a wuss?! Fine, I'll join you... but I won't join in the drinking."

Kenneth: "Thatta boy!!"


Leon: "Hey, Kenneth- when you're serving up drinks at one of your bars, what do you do when someone comes up and orders something in a different language? Do you know any other languages?"

Kenneth: "Nah, not really... that doesn't really happen too often, since most of the drinks we have are only English names... why don't you try me?"

 Leon: "Okay, sure. Um... what would do if someone asked, '¿Puedo tener un cóctel amargo de albaricoque?', or, in Mandarin: '我可以有一個酸味雞尾酒?'"

 Ashton: "Woah! I didn't know you could speak Spanish and Chinese!"
Leon: "Haha, yeah, I'm okay at it- I'm not quite fluent in either one though..."

Kenneth: "Well, honestly, if I can't understand the dude, I'd probably just move on to the next customer. However, if it was hot, exotic-looking woman, I'd-"

Leon: "Hold that thought- I'd rather not learn how you pick up women and get them into bed. You'll be my number one guy though for whenever I need some tips, but right now... let's drink!"
Kenneth: "Bottom's up! Drinks are on the house, gentlemen... like, literally, I'm not paying for this."

 Leon: "Awesome!"
Kenneth: "You sure you're not going to have any Ashton? Come on, man... at least take a sip!"

Ashton: "Did you forget that we're on tv? Yeah, I'd probably be arrested for drinking underage, so... I'll pass."

Kenneth: "Okay! Your loss, not mine!"

Ashton: "Yeah... whatever."

*            *            *



Evangeline: "Oh, hey Devin! I didn't know you could play the drums!"

Devin: "OH, thanks... but I'm just messing around, I haven't played in years... I'm pretty bad, huh? It's okay... you don't need to tell me..."

Evangeline: "Bad?! What are you talking about?? You're excellent! Do you even hear yourself?! That sounds really good... you definitely know how to play the drums!"
Devin: "Thank you... I'm sure you could do better though..."

Evangeline: "Pft! Yeah right! You're a natural, and you don't even know it! Here, wanna play together? Me on the guitar, you on the drums? My dad gave me private guitar lessons when I was a young girl... but that was before, you know... he passed away..."

Evangeline: "Okay! You ready?!"

 Devin: "Alright... 1, 2, 1 2 3 4!" *starts rocking out on the drums*

*starts jamming on the guitar*


Brianne: "What in the world is all of this racket?! Some people are trying to have some peace, but they can't when you little misfits are causing an uproar up here!"

Brianne: "Did either of you hear me?! KNOCK IT OFF THIS INSTANT!"

Devin: "Sorry Bri, we're just having some fun! Why don't we tone it down a bit, Evangeline? Would you join us Brianne if we played lighter music?"

Evangeline: "I'm fine with that! We can come up with something, maybe alternative?"

Brianne: "Hm... I'm going to make the assumption that classical music doesn't work with a guitar and drums? That's too bad... alright, I'll join you. Give me a minute to adjust myself on the piano..."


Brianne: "Haven't touched a piano in years! I use to play all the time as a young adult... it was one of my favorite past-times."

Evangeline: "Okay, you two ready? I'm going to start with something, and you guys can go from there... Ready? Go!"

Brianne: "Ooh! I find it despicable to say this, but.... I am actually finding this quite enjoyable and lively!"

*All playing together in harmony*

 


Evangeline: “Well, I am very nervous about execution. I am still pretty clueless as to who the mole is. It could be ANYBODY. This is harder than it looks! I wish I had a Westie here to comfort me. Westies are just so cute! I heard that Max had a dog follow him here. I wish I could have seen him! Puppies are just so cute! And I love-love-love Westies! They make everything a-okay! I think, with Westie power, I can manage this execution. I hope...”



*            *            *


*After Dinner....*
Grey: "Alright, everyone! The Mole Quiz is next!"


(Quiz Time)
  [Please play this song and continue reading]


  It is time for the Quiz.

10 questions about the identity of the Mole.

The player who scores the lowest on the quiz, will be Executed, and must leave the game immediately.

Question #1... Is the Mole, male or female?
a. Male
b. Female

2. What is the Mole's natural hair color?
a. Black
b. Brown
c. Ginger/Orange
d. Blond

3. In the mission, "Fact or Faked?", what was the Mole's role?
a. Detective
b. Truth-Teller
c. Liar

4. Was the Mole wearing glasses or a hat during the mission?
a. Yes
b. No

5. Which group was the Mole in?
a. Devin's Group
b. Max's Group
c. Kenneth's Group

6. Was the Mole in a group that was able to deceive its Detective from guessing the correct Liar, thus adding 60 points to the pot?
a. Yes
b. No

7. In which order did the Mole go to say their fact?
a. 1st
b. 2nd
c. 3rd
d. 4th
e. 5th
f. 6th
g. 7th
h. 8th
i. 9th
j. The Mole was one of the Detectives, so they did not have a fact.

8. Was the Mole selected as the Liar by the Detective in their group?
a. Yes
b. No
c. The Mole was one of the Detectives.

9. Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
a. Yes
b. No

10. Who is, the Mole?
a. Ashton Snapp
b. Max Radcliffe
c. Cole Sheppard
d. Devin Hardman

e. Kenneth Nova

f. Leon Covington
g. Thomas Walsh

h. Evangeline Merino
i. Courtney Ellan
j. Taiha Anderson
k. Brianne Wentworth
l. Amber Greene
*            *            *

Execution #2:



Grey: "Welcome to your second Execution, contestants."

Grey: "I'm happy to tell you that I've got some good news, but at the same time... I've got some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Everyone: "Bad news!"

 Grey: "Too bad... I'm going to tell you the good news: the good news is, is that we'll be moving locations sometime very soon- that means, be prepared to leave the house, because you guys will all be traveling to a new destination where you'll be staying for a few days. That is, if you make it tonight..."

Grey: "And the bad news? Tonight is a double elimination night. You heard me. Not one, but TWO people will be executed, and must grab their bag, and leave the game immediately. It will be the two people with the lowest test scores of everyone. That means, you all have a greater chance of leaving tonight, so I hope you feel good about your test scores."

Grey: "Let's begin."

Grey: "Devin and Max each earned themselves an exemption in the last mission, so they are exempt from tonight's execution- everyone else is fair game.... Thomas. Are you ready to see how well you did?

Thomas: *bites fingernails*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Thomas: "Yikes! Bowsers-Wowsers!"

Grey: "Cole... are you ready to see if you made it or not?"
Cole: "Yes..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Cole: "Phew..."

Grey: "Amber- are you prepared to see how well you did?"
Amber: "Why not?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Amber: "Oof... that's why... f***!"
Grey: "Amber, I'm terribly sorry to say this, but you have been executed."




 
 Brianne: "She did not deserve to go so early... she had the capability of making it so much further."

Kenneth: "Damn! I was just starting to get her to like me too! One more day and I would have taken her virgi- I mean..."

Leon: "That's too bad... she was a nice girl, despite her evil streak that sometimes showed itself. I know I'll miss her."



Grey: "Amber! You seemed like you knew what you were doing- what happened?"

Amber: "Ugh... I don't know. I think my downfall was my shyness; I didn't really like much of the contestants, and kept to myself a lot. By doing this, I didn't really get to know anyone and wasn't able to have an easier time detecting the mole. It sucks leaving the show this early, but... that's the way it is, unfortunately."

Grey: "Well, it was good having you on the show!! Hope you had fun while you lasted... You may enter the van now, and you'll have to wait a few short moments to find out who will be joining you on the ride home."


Grey: "Contestants! As you know, tonight is a double elimination night... meaning, the Execution will continue where it left off- so, Thomas and Cole, you are both safe, once again."
Thomas and Cole: "Yes!!"

Grey: "Let's just get right into it, in rapid succession.... Evangeline."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Evangeline: "Yesh! Westie power for the win!!"

Grey: "Kenneth."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Kenneth: "Nice..."

Grey: "Courtney."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Courtney: "Oh, thank god!!"

Grey: "Taiha."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taiha: *inward sigh of relief*

Grey: "Ashton."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ashton: "Crud..."
Grey: "Unfortunately Ashton, you have been the second person executed tonight. Please follow me to the van."




(I realize that Ashton is in this picture... I just forgot to take another one. >.<)


Evangeline: "Wow... didn't see that coming. Sucks that two people had to leave..."

Cole: "Especially him, he was a cool dude. He'll definitely be missed by all of us."

Thomas: "NOOO!! My trusted side-kick! Don't LEEEAVE ME!!!!"





 Grey: "Hate to put you on the spot like this, but... what are your thoughts? Shocked?"

Ashton: "Yes, shocked for sure- once Amber was executed, I naturally felt safe, and I totally forgot about the second elimination thing. And then as it kept on going... I got more and more worried, and... that's how I ended up here. I regret nothing from the game though, I think I played to the best of my abilities, trying to get everyone to think I'm the Mole. I think it worked though, I bet a lot of people thought it was me- only problem was, I focused too much on trying to LOOK like the Mole, instead of actually trying to figure out who it is."

Grey: "Well said. Ashton, it was great having you on the show, but sadly, you're time is up. Please join Amber in the van on the rid home. See you on Finale night!!"





Grey: "And then there were ten, just like that. Good night contestants. You'll be leaving for your next destination tomorrow, so get ready and pack your bags!"


*            *            *



No comments:

Post a Comment