Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Episode 5


Opening Video:



 *After the Execution*




Taiha: "It's sad to see someone leave this game so early. Poor Selena. I am just lucky that I had that exemption... and even luckier that I have Mr. Fluffers. I can't wait for the next mission though!" :D









Devin: "The execution was totally edgy. I mean, nobody wanted to be the first to go! I'm pretty sure I'll be here a long time, because not to brag, I'm pretty observant, I guess. I've got my eye on some of the contestants! YOU HEAR THAT ELIZABETH!? I'M FAMOUS AND A TOTAL SUCCESS!!!"










 Kenneth: "Selena's gone.... DAMN! I never even got the chance to hit that fine little thang. How disappointing, should have jumped on that ship before it departed. Now who UHURM, I mean what am I gonna do... I suppose I'll move on to the next chicka. Brianne's still too uptight, maybe Evangeline or that curvey seductress Amber..."





Amber: "Selena, my only female roommate, is gone. Yes, it's very oh-so sad because she was pretty and nice and had big.... well ya know what I mean. Anyway, one less person here means one less to keep tabs of. So get over yourself Kenneth and find another hot chick to swoon over. This show's flooded with female viewers.
Also, some people have been saying that someone from the Fire Room should move in our room. Uh, hellz to the no. Cole's a good guy and I don't need Kenneth trying to "woo" me in a sleeping bag. Maybe the poor Courtney girl could benefit from sleeping away from Kenneth. That might be acceptable. Maybe. Possibly."





Courtney: "Hey Cole!"
Cole: "Wha- huh? Oh, hey."

Cole: "What's up?"
Courtney: "Well, Amber let me know that since Selena is now gone, there's an extra space for someone to sleep..."

Cole: "Oh, yeah? If you want to stay in here, that's cool. Her sleeping bag is still here, so you can sleep in that."

Courtney: "Awesome! Thanks! It'll be nice to get out of that Fire Room, and get away from that little man-whore Kenneth."
Cole: "Is he really that bad?"
Courtney: "Yeah, he is... trust me, if you were as good-looking as you are now but as a girl, he'd be all over you as well."
Cole: "Thanks... I guess? Haha, not sure if I should be happy about that or just disturbed...probably the latter. Thanks for the compliment anyway."

Courtney: "Neat room, by the way. Look at all those fish!!"

  *         *         *

DAY 6

 




  Courtney: "So, I got bored once again, and decided I'd go explore the Earth Room and maybe try to hide somewhere and find out some good information about the Mole... Let's just say, things didn't turn out like I planned..."

 


*footsteps from behind*

Courtney: "Oh... F***!!"

Courtney: "Quick! Hide yourself!"

*Jumps*

Courtney: "Mwhhahah!! He can't see me while I'm in camouflage mode!"




 Courtney: "Great... now what?"




Max: "I will really miss dogs. It sucks that Taiha is allowed to have her cat here, but I am not allowed to have any dogs. I just really want a pet dog. I was outside, and I saw a stray dog. I cried because of the fact that I can't adopt him because it is against the rules for us to have pets. I mean Big Brother 1 had a pet dog, so why can't we have a pet dog?" *Cries*





Courtney: "Hm...."


*Sobbing Quietly*


Courtney: "Phew! That was a close one..."

Courtney: "AH! SPIDER!!"

Max: "Hm?" *wipes away tears* "What was that?"

*gasp*

Max: "Hm... must've been Mr. Fluffers..."

*runs quickly outside*

Courtney: "I'm just ninja like that!" ;D


Taiha: "There is something about this dairy room that just makes you want to confess things! Like everything! Like I was watching the Mole since the first season! Mostly because of my brother being on it, but ANYWAY! I knew who the mole was from the start! Like my brother is such an idiot. He didn't make it very far and..."
*talks for 10 minutes*
"And that's why I like Grey! But there's someone else I kinda like! His name is...."
*talks for twenty more minutes*

"And that's why I am starting a coalition with Max. But he probably doesn't 
know anything about the game or about who the mole is! Not like me anyway..."
*Talks for half an hour*
"And so I said to Janine... Wait! What time is it? OMG! I've been in here for an hour... OOPS."


Taiha: "Hey Max!!"

Max: "Hey..."

Taiha: "What's wrong? Aren't you excited for today's mission?! Because I know I am!!"

Max: "Oh, it's nothing... Haha, and I am too."

Taiha: "It's not nothing, I can tell something is bothering you... here, I'll join you... once I figure out how to get on this thing!"

Max: "It's just... I don't know... I guess I'm jealous that you get to have your pet cat here, but I don't get to have one of my dogs in here too... How come Grey doesn't even know about Mr. Fluffers?! He found out when you first had him, and when my dog Dug came, but... it's like now he doesn't even care? It's  not fair."

Taiha: "Oh, that?! That's nothing... I had Ashton program the cameras in here to replay the same footage of days 1 and 2 over and over again, since I didn't have Mr. Fluffers then. And it's worked like a charm! Grey hasn't noticed a thing! Ashton is a genius when it comes to that kind of computer-stuff, if you wanted to, you could hide a dog in here since Ashton covered this entire room! I don't know how you would get one of your dogs though...."
Max: "Yeah..."

Taiha: "That's not what's really bugging you, is it? Come on, you can tell me..."

Max: "Fine... I'll tell you. Even though I am upset about not having one of my dogs in here, I'm starting to feel even more lonely without Selena!! I mean, I think we were totally hitting it off, I liked her, and I'm pretty sure she liked me... Out of ALL the people in this house, why her?! Why did it have to be the ONE person I wanted to stay in the game besides me?! No offense... It's just that it makes me so freaking angry!!!"

Taiha: "I see your predicament, Max, and I'm sorry that the Execution didn't go the way you wanted it to. But hey, I'm always here for you, so you don't ever need to feel lonely. I may not be able to replace Selena... or one of your dogs... but at least I'm something... HEY! I've been wondering this for a couple of days now, and I think now would be the perfect time to ask- do you want to form a coalition? We could totally dominate this game together, and-"

Courtney: "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! CAN I JOIN?!"

Taiha: "Ah!"
Max: "What the hell?! Was that Courtney?! Where is she?!"

Courtney: "I'm up here losers! Heehee, I scared you both!"

Taiha: "OH MY GOSH! You totally scared me... my heart it beating so fast right now!! How did you manage to get up there?!"

Courtney: "I just climbed up the tree house, and jumped onto the roof from there. Pretty easy."

Taiha: "Well, you totally got us!!"
Max: "Haha, so you were spying on us, huh? Well, I agree Taiha, I think we should start a coalition, and if you want to join us Courtney, that would be great! Dang, this is going to be an awesome- wait... Aw, I miss my Great Dane named Scooby!!" (nice pun, huh? ;D Lol, not really... XD)
*starts bawling head off*

Taiha: "Why don't you come down? We can start talking about strategy stuff!!"

Courtney: "Sure! Just give me a moment to climb back- Ah!"

Courtney: "AH!!!"

Courtney: "AHHHHHHHH!!"

Courtney: "I like trains."

Courtney: "NOOOOOOOOOOO-!!"

*SPLASH*

Max: "Holy shit!!"

Taiha: "OMG Courtney, are you okay?! That was a big fall... you're soaked!! Want me to get you a towel?!"

Courtney: *grunts* "Nope, I'm good..."

Courtney: "Yeah... just so you guys know, I TOTALLY meant to do that..."

Courtney: "So where were we?"

Max: "Uhh-Um... I don't quite know... I kinda forgot. Oh yes! The alliance/coalition thingy that we were going to make!!"
Taiha: "Yeah, so, are you guys in? I think this coalition will benefit all of us, since all three of us can provide each other with information that we find, and even possible clues... And I trust both of you."

Courtney: "And I trust both of you as well. Should we name this secret coalition? Because we're keeping it a secret, right? I don't want others to know about it..."
Taiha: "Yes, I agree!! Let's keep it a secret!"
Max: "Hm... well, all 3 of us here are fans of a contestant from last season, right? I was a HUGE fan of Fabio, I thought he was an amazing guy with such a great personality!! Do you know what else defined his greatness?! The fact that he came in second-to-last place!! Yeah, beat THAT, b****es!!"

Courtney: "Um... second-to-last place is pretty crappy... The only person that did WORSE than Fabio was Eric. But anyways, yeah, you are right! You're a fan of Fabio, I'm a fan of Nocturne(and Nwa!!) -since, well, she's just an epic person- and Taiha, you're obviously a fan of your brother, Remy."
Taiha: "AND GREY!!! OH, sorry, just got a bit excited there... does Grey count? CAUSE HE'S AWESOME AS WELL!" ;'D
Max: "So what's our name then? Since we're all fans... how about the Fannies?"
Courtney: "Lol... 'Fannies'... reminds me of fanny-packs..." XD

Taiha: "Sounds great to me! Hey, have you guys seen Mr. Fluffers? I can't find him anywhere!!"

Max: "Mr. Fluffers? Who's that?"
Taiha: "Mr. Fluffers? My cat? Little cute kitty, about yee high? White, fluffy, adorable... shall I go on?"

Max: "Oh... right. That little piece of shit. Sorry, I tend to forget about things that I DON'T CARE ABOUT!"

Taiha: "Excuse me?!?! What did you just say about my little Fluffington? Who do you think you are, anyway?"

Max: "Sor-ry, it's just that... he's annoying. Cats are annoying. I'd much rather have a dog here than your lame cat."

Taiha: "OH HELLS TO THE NO! YOU DID NOT JUST INSULT MR. FLUFFERS LIKE THAT... And cats are awesome, they are FAR more intelligent than your average dog."

Max: "WANNA BET?! WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A CAT SIT, SHAKE, OR ROLL OVER?! YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!"

Taiha: "I HAVEN'T, BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DOING STUPID TRICKS FOR THEIR OWNERS! THEY ARE MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT CREATURES, THEY THINK FOR THEMSELVES, AND DON'T FOLLOW YOU AROUND LIKE A SLAVE!!!!!"

Max: "YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!! THEY FOLLOW YOU AROUND BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU, AND ARE MUCH MORE LOYAL!!"
Taiha: "LOYAL?! WHAT A JOKE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET A PIECE OF BREAD AND THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.... GIVE ME ANY DOG IN THE WORLD, IF THEY HAD THE CHOICE BETWEEN THEIR OWNER AND A PIECE OF STEAK... WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'D CHOSE?!"
Courtney: "I'm just going to slowly back away now..."

Courtney: "FLEE, COURTNEY, FLEE!!!"



Courtney: "Hey, Nocturne was in a 3-person coalition last season, and look where it took her!! I'm just trying to follow in her footsteps, since she is, after all... utterly amazing. She's a genius, that girl, but I think I'll be able to beat her, if I try... I believe I can make it to the Finale!! I just need to pull out all my detective skills- I know I can do this!! Besides, this won't be the only coalition that I'll be apart in... mwuhahaha!!"

 

*         *         *

 


 Kenneth: "You know... this isn't working out for me. I don't know what's different in this house to the outside world, maybe it's some kind of curse... women usually flock to me and I have to change the sheets at least once a day. What's gotten into me! Maybe I need to change my approach... the package can change, but believe me ladies the content's still the same. Turning on the charm... let's see where this gets me, gotta try only to check the gals babies when they aren't looking."

 

 

Thomas: "It's a shame none of my housemates want to help me on my super galactic mission, some of them would be a really good sidekick. Brianne with her brains, Kenneth with his charming looks which would distract the enemies..
'KENNETH?! HA! You really think so?'
It's a friggin' opinion mate!
'Don't call me mate.'
Fine then...poo-head
'WHAT?!'
N-nothing..i'll just call you nothing...
'Nothing, awesome nickname innit!'
It's not a nickname, I meant I won't call you anything
'*sigh*'
Hopefully i'll find someone who's good enough, now if you'll excuse me I will transform into my superman uniform.
'You mean Superman pajamas?'
Same thing...
'Well..no..'
JUST LET ME CHANGE!
'Easy tiger..'
(Transforms)
SAVING THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN! IMMA BEAT YOUR FLAT ASS MR FLUFFERS!" *runs*

 

Ashton: "WHEEE!!!"


Evangeline: "How many laps are you doing, Cole?!"

Cole: (panting): "I'm on lap 49! One more for 50!"

Evangeline: "Wow, I'm impressed! The whole time I've been sun-bathing out here, you've been swimming! You must work out a lot." ;D

Cole: "Haha, well, not so much anymore..."

Evangeline: "Why's that?"

 Cole: "Well, I used to a lot a few years ago, when I was training to become a NFL Football player, but I had this accident on the field that screwed up my knee pretty bad, and I couldn't use my leg for awhile... It's prevented me from going back on the field ever again. It's gotten somewhat better, but now I guess I just lack motivation..."

Evangeline: "Oh my god, you poor thing!! I'm so sorry that's happened to you, I can't even imagine the pain you're going through that all your dreams can never come true... is that why your a High School Football Coach now?"

Cole: "Yeah, I wanted to stay active with football somehow! If I couldn't play it, at least I could still coach it... and thank you, it's been really hard, but I've managed to get through it."

*Loud screaming from above*


Taiha: "AAAAAAAAAHHH!! SOMEONE, SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!"


Cole: "What the hell was that?!"

Evangeline: "I don't know... I think it was from above us, in the air room."
Cole: "That sounded like Taiha, didn't it?"




 Taiha: "Mr. Fluffers, you come down RIGHT. THIS. INSTANT!! It's too dangerous for you up there!!"

Max: "What is going on up here?! Is someone dying or something?!"

Taiha: "No, it's Mr. Fluffers!! He's climbed the Tree of Tranquility and he can't get down!"


Max: "Oh wow, you're right!! How the hell did he even get up here?! Someone must have let him go up through the elevator, there's no way he could have gotten up here himself!"

 Thomas: "Did someone call for... help?" ;D

Max: "Oh yay it's superman to the rescue!!"
Taiha: "I knew you'd help us, Superman!"

Thomas: "Don't you worry about it, you civilians, I am here to save the day!!"
*rips off pants*

*Throws them off the edge*

Ashton: "What is that?! It's a bird, it's a plane, no, IT'S...... Thomas's pants." >.<

*Rips off sweatshirt, also disposes of it*
 Thomas: "SUPERMAN!! FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET-"

Thomas: "...ABLE TO LEAP BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND-"


Thomas: "... AND MORE POWERFUL THAN A LOCOMOTIVE!"

Taiha: "Please, Superman, can you save my cat who's in distress?! If she falls, she'll plummet all the way to the ground, which is certain death!" DX

Thomas: "I'll see what I can do! Please stand back, and let the man get the job done."

*Jumps up*

Thomas: "Okay, I'm up!"

Taiha: "Yes!! Come on, you can do this..."

Max: "You know, this takes the whole 'cat stuck in a tree thing' to a whole new level.... literally."

Thomas: "I am now approaching the cat!"

Thomas: "Wait... isn't this the evil and diabolical kitty, Mr. Fluffers?! It couldn't be... the enemy is playing as the victim?! How absurd...
'Don't save him, you fool!'
What, am I just going to leave him up there to die?!
'Yes, do just that! It's a trap, the evil kitty is only trying to lure you in...'
No such thing!! These people need my help, so I shall save the day!!"

Thomas: *gasp* "There you are!! Come here, little kitty! Come to papa!!"

 Thomas: "That's right, come here... I'll take you down safely..."

Taiha: "WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE DON'T DROP HIM!"
Max: "You know, we could have just gotten one of my dogs to chase him down... but that works too."


Evangeline: "I think he got him! GOOD JOB THOMAS!!"

*All three applaud*


Taiha: "YES! HE GOT HIM!"

Thomas: "I believe this belongs to you?"

 Taiha: "OMG! OMG!! I can't believe you did that!!! How can I ever repay you?!?!?!"

Thomas: "Well... you know... you could give me a kiss...."

 Taiha: "What?!"

Thomas: "Just a quick peck, at the very least?"

 Taiha: "Uh... ew. Gross. No thank you. Thanks for saving my cat though..."

Thomas: "Okay then..."

Max: "Fail!"

Thomas: "Ah, f***!!"

Thomas: "That little devil bit me! I should've listened to myself! I told me that it was a trap... how come I didn't listen?! It's been his plan all along, to attack me when I'm least expecting it!!"

 Taiha: "NO! Where are you going, Mr. Fluffers?! BE CAREFUL!!"

Thomas: "YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!"

Taiha: "NOOOO!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY LITTLE KITTY!! MR. FLUUUUUUFFFFERS!!"

Max: "...yeah... so that was, uh, interesting..."

   *         *         *

 


*Rings doorbell*

Grey: "NO ONE LET MAH IN?!"

Grey: "I guess I'll just let my self in! HAH!"

Grey: "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! GATHER AROUND FOR THE MISSION!!"


Grey: "Alright, so this mission is called, 'Fact or Faked', and it is a simple game- you will be divided into 3 groups, each consisting of 4 people. In each group, there is 1 Detective, 1 Liar, and 2 Truth-Tellers... The Detective in each group will be known, while the others will not. In this mission, all the liars and truth-tellers must come up with a fact about them self; if they are a liar, it must be a false fact, but if they are a truth-teller, then it must be something true."

Grey: "After everyone is done telling a fact about them self, the detective in each group must decide which person in their group is the liar... they have a one in third chance. If they guess wrong, 60 points will be added to the pot- however, if they guess correctly, then they will earn an exemption, and NO points will be added to the pot..."

Grey: "Three groups, each one worth a potential of 60 points, so this mission is worth a total of 180 points. You may now decide, as a group, which three of you will become the detectives.... Please do so now."


 Leon: “I definitely don't want to be detective. I used to think I was good at reading people but then I met this girl and whoa, did I miss some major things about her. I even thought that she was holding me hostage once but now that I look back she wasn't at all! Hahaha! It actually a pretty funny story... I'm not going to tell it, though…”




*10 minutes later*

Grey: "Alright, thank you everyone, the group's have been sorted randomly and are each sitting together on one couch, and the detectives have also been determined... and they are..."

Grey: "Devin, Max, and Kenneth."

"In Devin's group we have Cole, Courtney, and Brianne..."

"In Max's group we have Leon, Ashton, and Thomas..."

"And in Kenneth's group, we have Evangeline, Amber, and Taiha."

Grey: "As you guys already know, under each of your cushion's, there was a slip of paper: it was either red, meaning you're the group liar, or green, meaning you're not and a truth-teller. There were 2 greens sheets and 1 red sheet under each couch."

  

 Cole: “I was really hoping that I wouldn’t see a red card when I looked under my cushion, because I am a TERRIBLE liar… Like,  really, I probably couldn’t tell a lie to save my life! It’s just not in my nature to lie… I don't think I have ever lied to my parents, or really anyone for that matter. I knew when signing up for this show that my honesty might be the end of me, since I wouldn’t be able to deceive the other players into thinking I’m the Mole, but so far so good!”





Grey: "Detectives, get ready to listen carefully, and take note on who you think is telling the truth, and who is lying. You only get one shot to guess, so use it wisely."

Grey: "Alright, let's begin."

Grey: "Devin's group, you're up first... let's go counter-clockwise, so please stand up and tell us your fact, Cole."

 (Note: These facts were made [mostly] by me- since the real life contestants did this same exact mission, they also made facts about themselves. If you want to see them, check out the "Mission Scores/Results" at the bottom of the episode.)

Cole: "My favorite sport is Football."
Grey: "Thank you, Cole- next person."

Courtney: "I'm not related to Nocturne Alley."
Grey: "Thanks Courtney, Brianne, you're next."

Brianne: "I used to be filthy rich... but I've become poor in recent years."
Grey: "Thank you, Brianne... you may now sit down."

Devin: "Hm... that's a hard one!"

Grey: "Alright, next group... this is Max's group! Leon, you're up first."

Leon: "I believe that aliens exist... actually, I KNOW that aliens exist."
Grey: "Thanks Leon... Ashton?"

Ashton: "Um.... I'm bad at using technology, I guess..."

 Taiha: "Are you kitten me right meow?! That's all you talk about!"
Grey: "Thank you... Ashton. Taiha- shut the hell up and stop talking like a cat."
Taiha: "Sorry Grey! Won't happen again, I promise!!"
Grey: "Suure.... Thomas, you're up."

Thomas: "I live in the capital of Ireland.... or do I?"
Grey: "You do, actually... woops! Did I just give it away?" ;)

 Max: "Oh mah god- Oh mah god!! This one's SO easy!!"

Grey: "Finally... Kenneth's group. Evangeline, you're up first."

Evangeline: "Both my parents were killed in a violent robbery."
Grey: "Way to darken the mood, Evangeline!! Amber, your fact?"

Amber: "I am an only child."
Grey: "Thanks Amber, and last but definitely least... Taiha!"

Taiha: "I have a twin sister named Maya."
Grey: "Thank you, Taiha."

Kenneth: "Hm... I'm going to have to think about this one..."

 Grey: "Now that everyone has gone, it's time for the detective's to guess the liar in their group! Devin, you're first- who do you think the liar is?"

(these are the answers of the real life contestants, btw)

Devin: "I'd say that... hm... I'm going to go with Courtney being the liar!!"

Grey: "Alright... may the liar, please stand up...."

Grey: "That is correct! Nicely done, Devin... you just earned yourself an exemption!"

Grey: "Next, it is Max's turn.... Do you think you know who the liar is in your group, Max?"

Max: "Yes, I do! I think it's Ashton!"

Grey: "Okay- will the liar please stand up...."


Max: "Woot!"
Grey: "Nicely done, Max... you also earned yourself an exemption, but lost an additional 60 points in the process."

Grey: "Finally, we have Kenneth... Kenneth, who do you think it is?"

Kenneth: "I'm going to go with.... Taiha!"

Grey: "Alright, if you are the liar, then please stand up...."


Kenneth: "Crap!"

Grey: "Unfortunately Kenneth, you have chosen the wrong person as the liar, so you will not be getting an exemption... however, you DID add 60 points to the pot in the process, so it's not all bad."

Grey: "On the other hand, both Max and Devin have earned themselves an exemption, and will be exempt from tomorrow's quiz and Execution!! Nice job you two!!
 So, out of a possible 180 points, you guys earned 60... you've done better. However, this was your first 'group' mission, so maybe you guys are not adjusted to working together... no matter, only 60 points will be added to the pot, which raises the ENTIRE pot to 298 out of 530, which I'll round up to 300."

 Grey: "Good night contestants!"

 

*         *         *

 

MISSION SCORES/RESULTS:

(RED=LIAR, GREEN=TRUTH-TELLER)
( * =DETECTIVE'S PICK)

Emily's Group:

Jojo:
"I have never climbed a tree before."

Tina:
"I don't like to wear shoes if I don't have to."

Krose: *
"I don't have an Ipod Touch."



Jake's Group:

Artist:
"I used to go to swimming lessons for 5 years."

Ashton: *
"If you hit me I will give you a hug."

Meredith:

"I get hives if I wear clothes washed with too much laundry detergent."



Sammi's Group:

Haylo: *
"I have found a five leaf clover."

GSD:
"I got my first goldfish when I was 12."

Ashley:
"It reached 70 degrees Fahrenheit outside yesterday."




TOTAL POT: 
300/530



No comments:

Post a Comment